Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Our lives would be better if we didn't have a portal to the entire world in our palm

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★★
Sure, we'd still be incels if smartphones didn't exist, but I think most of us would have better lives. We would be forced out of boredom to go outside, read books and enjoy movies. There would be no Instagram profiles to compare our own lives to, Tinder wouldn't exist, no mindless scrolling on TikTok, frying out brains.

I remember times being better before smartphones, but maybe that's just childhood/teen nostalgia. I don't think it's healthy that we're walking around with a portal in our hands all day.

Sure, we'd still be incels if smartphones didn't exist, but I think most of us would have better lives. We would be forced out of boredom to go outside, read books and enjoy movies. There would be no Instagram profiles to compare our own lives to, Tinder wouldn't exist, no mindless scrolling on TikTok, frying out brains.

I remember times being better before smartphones, but maybe that's just childhood/teen nostalgia. I don't think it's healthy that we're walking around with a portal in our hands all day.
I would have roped tbh, without internet or phones I wouldnt have and found my car enthusiasm, or found the music I cope with.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back