Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Our latest incel shooter managed to have his highschool renamed after a Chad he killed

Chad always wins

It wouldn't happen

Another fucking fake shooting. No one died. And convenient that it happened during Jizz Lane Maxwell's trial as well as the fake Omicron variant. FBI/DHS kicking operation CHAOS and COINTELPRO to high gear.

i can't tell if you're all glowniggers or just useful idiots.

should have named after the shooter, because he had resort to going ER.

If an incel saves people no one would care.

Just another reason why these violent outbursts achieve nothing. If you're mad, be mad. But don't think you do any good by going ER.

Just another reason why these violent outbursts achieve nothing. If you're mad, be mad. But don't think you do any good by going ER.
We need to infiltrate the CDC and legit release a real virus that can control people:feelsohgod::feelsbadman: its a godly plan especially in GTA v

you're jewish + black. blocked.

By going EC in minecraft you did good to yourself and those that are in same position.

"Altruism is bad if it harms the self"

i don’t even know where her trial is or if they’re having the trail or is it just a hoax
Nothing is going to happen to Ghislaine and Epstein none of them won't sing and name anyone because they're part of the same peerage - they're all related to each other. The trial is all a show, they don't even need to broadcast a fake trial like Rittenhouse at this point. They don't tell you in school that every single U.S. president are related to each other by cousins, not just by distant cousins, but related to each other directly. They are related to every single famous person in history. And no, it isn't the same thing as saying every single european person is related to Charlamagne. No its nobles being related to other nobles, not peasants being related to nobles. Nobody in this current world gets rich, they're born into it. And if they're rich, then there's always someone else richer than them and they're robbing each other just like the 2008 financial crash.

Nothing is going to happen to Ghislaine and Epstein none of them won't sing and name anyone because they're part of the same peerage - they're all related to each other. The trial is all a show, they don't even need to broadcast a fake trial like Rittenhouse at this point. They don't tell you in school that every single U.S. president are related to each other by cousins, not just by distant cousins, but related to each other directly. They are related to every single famous person in history. And no, it isn't the same thing as saying every single european person is related to Charlamagne. No its nobles being related to other nobles, not peasants being related to nobles. Nobody in this current world gets rich, they're born into it. And if they're rich, then there's always someone else richer than them and they're robbing each other just like the 2008 financial crash.
So Bush was Obama cousin:feelswhat::shock: well he’s sorta white and I don’t know if his grandparents have historical records

By going EC in minecraft you did good to yourself and those that are in same position.

"Altruism is bad if it harms the self"

No you don't. If I'm sad because no GF, you going out and killing people in my supposed name does jack shit for me. It just scratches your personal anger itch. It doesn't solve anything regarding your problems.

Another fucking fake shooting. No one died. And convenient that it happened during Jizz Lane Maxwell's trial as well as the fake Omicron variant. FBI/DHS kicking operation CHAOS and COINTELPRO to high gear.

I wouldn’t be surprised. :feelshehe:

Lmao, Chad worship is gonna be official :whatfeels:

So Bush was Obama cousin:feelswhat::shock: well he’s sorta white and I don’t know if his grandparents have historical records

Good luck, trying to read this. I know it took me a while for my head to wrap around this. Also don't take this guys word as everything. I don't see this guy as a messiah figure and I know I disagree with some of thing this guy has to say but he's human and humans tend to take mistakes. Just something to add to your arsenal of truth for when the occasion comes that another lie happens, you can touch back on that knowledge.

But you can't just see the truth as a pill you swallow, or should I say a black pill you swallow. Its something that has to be innate in you. You have to love the truth. You can't just make a snap judgement. You have to go through the lies with a fine tooth comb and go through all sorts of rabbit holes just to only find bits and pieces of the truth, not the whole pie. At first I thought it was daunting and hopeless as a half truth is just as bad a lie, but then I realized that the truth stands the test of time and can hold its own weight, while lies need to be constantly created and fabricated in order to make them believable. Lies only work up to a certain point while the truth is eternal. Lies are just a test to see if you can move on to the next level, to your next life. Lies are only harmful if you don't choose to fight back against it. Apathy is my worst vice and I swear to never repeat that mistake ever again.

Or would you rather keep living the same life over and over again in this cycle? When you die, your corpse gives nutrients to the soil such as nitrogen. You give life back to the earth and then the earth gives life. Maybe another incel is born, maybe another chad. I don't know all the outcomes since the outcomes aren't absolutely predetermined. There's a certain degree of randomness to life.

No you don't. If I'm sad because no GF, you going out and killing people in my supposed name does jack shit for me. It just scratches your personal anger itch. It doesn't solve anything regarding your problems.
the bullies will think twice before doing anything like that to someone like you again and i hope you dont mind seeing ungrateful foids dead.

It's over for SchoolShooterCels

the bullies will think twice before doing anything like that to someone like you again and i hope you dont mind seeing ungrateful foids dead.

He does mind seeing these worthless sluts and future single mothers dead, because he's a cuck.

Fake like Sandy Hook

You can say the same thing about literally anything. "If you are hungry, be hungry. But don't think you are going to feel satiated after you eat a hearty meal." It usually achieves exactly what the assailant sets out to do which is to release their rage and frustration in an act of violent totality.

Lol no way they would.

It would be one of the dumbest renamings in recent years even by mainstream normie standards

If he was an ugly guy no one would do anything in fact they would ridicule him for dying trying to "help"

who tf runs at a shooter :feelshaha: retard deserved what he got

People keep saying that. "The bullies will think twice!" No they fucking won't, just look at the long and storied history of this. Did they stop after Columbine? Did they stop after Virginia Tech? Did they stop after Isla Vista? No one's doing shit for incels no matter what they do. Your precious uprising fantasies are the height of cope, and you can either keep coping, or pursue something actually productive.

You can say the same thing about literally anything. "If you are hungry, be hungry. But don't think you are going to feel satiated after you eat a hearty meal." It usually achieves exactly what the assailant sets out to do which is to release their rage and frustration in an act of violent totality.

That is unproductive. It doesn't "solve" anything. It's just a temporary release of temporary anger. Imagine they get away with it. Will they stop being angry? No, they're gonna be angry again, and likely kill again. Like all killers.

People keep saying that. "The bullies will think twice!" No they fucking won't, just look at the long and storied history of this. Did they stop after Columbine? Did they stop after Virginia Tech? Did they stop after Isla Vista? No one's doing shit for incels no matter what they do. Your precious uprising fantasies are the height of cope, and you can either keep coping, or pursue something actually productive.
They likely won't stop. :feelscry:
That is unproductive. It doesn't "solve" anything. It's just a temporary release of temporary anger. Imagine they get away with it. Will they stop being angry? No, they're gonna be angry again, and likely kill again. Like all killers.
Probably. Maybe.

Autohoax anyway. Relax its fake n gay

Is it flammable?

- in firetruck hero's 3

i just joined and already saw you spewing some next level shizo bullshit several times.

Hey folks, is this a local troll?

Dead Bloated Chad High School

That's why shooting amounts to nothing, other than Chad worship and even more social marginalization towards awkward/unattractive/autist/lonely men

I don’t celebrate mass death and killing like the rest of you it’s sick

I don’t celebrate mass death and killing like the rest of you it’s sick
Dito !

Though, I'm many of us wouldn't mind if space aliens came a vaporized all the journalist and media personalities in a painless way :feelsokman:
i just joined and already saw you spewing some next level shizo bullshit several times.

Hey folks, is this a local troll?
Yeah probably...

Last edited:
That's why shooting amounts to nothing, other than Chad worship and even more social marginalization towards awkward/unattractive/autist/lonely men

Females and chads kick and spit on Incels every chance they get, look at how society treats Incels for example, its no surprise that some are pushed over the edge and act out like the lastest shooter did when he smoked 2 chads and their 2 personal fleshlights.

Its too bad,
I imagine a world of peace where sexual resources are more fairly distributed, everyone would be satisfied and world peace would be achieved

Females and chads kick and spit on Incels every chance they get, look at how society treats Incels for example, its no surprise that some are pushed over the edge and act out like the lastest shooter did when he smoked 2 chads and their 2 personal fleshlights.

Its too bad,
I imagine a world of peace where sexual resources are more fairly distributed, everyone would be satisfied and world peace would be achieved
Generally I agree.

It looks like this event displays the Incel situation well. But does anyone have a photo link to the shooter?

And now the parents have been charged...

"Parents of Michigan boy charged in Oxford school shooting | AP News" https://apnews.com/article/oxford-h...igan-pontiac-743d8e262a35d07123732cb870186772