Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our last chance to bring back the glory from /r/incels

Otan

Otan

Recruit
★★
https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=4397

Vote yes on upvotes/like system to cleanse out the garbage, on the link above.

Are you tired of shitposters posting garbage on your forum making the useless thread come up to the top? Then Vote yes on upvote system!

Are you tired of thread derailers making the thread discussion about something that is not on thread topic? Vote yes on upvote system!

Are you simply tired of seeing more autistic level posts that have no meaning whatsoever to the blackpill or incels? Vote yes on upvote system!

Are you tired of cucktears and normie 500+ normie posters that probably deserves to not come up on top of the inceldom discussion forum? Vote yes on upvote system!

I need to say it!

/r/Incels was a huge success thats why we got banned from it, this is the last chance to bring it back to at least what it was before, the memes made it what it was and it automatically filtered out the garbage posts, and real people shared their real stories which got upvoted and actually contributed to blackpill theory and inceldom!!

Please Vote Yes to bring back the glory to what real blackpill theory was, not the normie brigadear cope autism that is incels.is!

We can change that, vote yes! to help remove the garbage, until goderator @azavii comes back.

/r/mgtow has more blackpill logic and content than incels.is has now, just shows the level of cope this forum has reached already, just go on /r/mgtow on reddit and see for yourself.

Filter out the autism, Vote Yes to Bring back the upvotes and filter out the garbage to MIGA (make incels.is great again)

Get the fuck out with that reddit cringe cuck.

Gymcel said:
Get the fuck out with that reddit cringe cuck.

cope, goderator azavii would have banned the whole lot of you already,try hard copers also need ban

I voted "no."

The one`s that vote no are certainly Lookism invaders.

People would be motivated to post "more" I guess (probably more black pill posts to come), If there's a vote system. Some people would like to have their efforts praised for and I think it ties into doing something with getting validation from others, which kind of puts me off an as incel.

I don't mind what happens either way, I guess.

Unbearable2woman said:
The one`s that vote no are certainly Lookism invaders.

the level of cope this forum has reached already, its unbearable, /r/mgtow has way more blackpill logic/content than incels.is, /r/mgtow contributes more to the inceldom than incels.is does now, its sad to see it deteriorate to this level of cuckery.

Vote yes to upvote to bring back the glory! Make incels.is great again! MIGA!

idkwattodowithlife said:
People would be motivated to post "more" I guess (probably more black pill posts to come), If there's a vote system. Some people would like to have their efforts praised for and I think it ties into doing something with getting validation from others, which kind of puts me off an as incel.
I don't mind what happens either way, I guess.

Your wrong on that note, the upvotes on /r/incels only helped contribute more to the people making quality posts, yes there was a small problem of getting incel posters downvoted, but when did that matter when the quality posts were the ones that helped contribute more to inceldom and blackpill logic than being known in a subredddit or forum for validation?

Who cares about validation, if the quality posts are the ones getting the praise and contributing to inceldom than the autistic level garbage posts, then hands down I would come more to incels.is than /r/mgtow, when /r/mgtow has more quality blackpill content than incels.is. this is honestly sad.

MIGA (make incels.is great again!)

Vote Yes for Upvote System!

yeah vote system definitely needs implementing asap

lookism felt like it was created by bodybuilding misc. humblebrag overload

visage said:

take my upvote/like for contributing to inceldom, automatic validation for you for accepting inceldom into your life and filtering out autism level cuckoldry.

visage said:

Cope tbh
          b
          h

Gymcel said:
visage said:
Cope tbh
b
h

hidden Chad from bodybuilding/ lookism forum trying to act like Incel, needs @azavii ban.

Vote Yes on upvote/like system to filter out garbage posters