Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL our "innocent" grandmas were horns

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
30 years from now, millenial and gen z foids will magically redeem from their sins and become saints to their grandsons

or do you think your grandma was this valuable woman at her 20s?

there were no good old times

Last edited:
@Emba can you confirm that our 50-70 yr old grannies were horns ?

oh shit, oh fuck gram gram nooooooooooooooooooo:horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Dont make me think about that :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

she was cause she would get honour killed

that's one of the few based things curry did that cuck cumskins didn't

Both my grandparents maternal and paternal married their looksmatches for life at a young age

A foid in her late 70s today was in her early 20s during the summer of love.

Sorry but mine were. They lived in the Soviet Union. They didnt had time to carousel. They always were poor and had to work hard.

Sorry but mine were. They lived in the Soviet Union. They didnt had time to carousel. They always were poor and had to work hard.
Same. My maternal grandmother lived in Communist Cuba. There wasn’t no Tinder, and her parents were strict Catholic, strong father figure too. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Same. My maternal grandmother lived in Communist Cuba. There wasn’t no Tinder, and her parents were strict Catholic, strong father figure too. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
Bluepillers gonna cope by pretending their grandmas were not cheating whores!

Bluepillers gonna cope by pretending their grandmas were not cheating whores!
I’m almost 100% sure she didn’t bro :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

Both my grandfather and great grandfather would’ve probably killed her and dump her in a sugarcane field :lul::lul::lul:.

Different times. Foids only knew the local men from her town.

I’m almost 100% sure she didn’t bro :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

Both my grandfather and great grandfather would’ve probably killed her and dump her in a sugarcane field :lul::lul::lul:
Then it's good for you. Bad that you're a poorcel like me, tho. If your grandma was a horn, you would be on USA or something lol

So , shame your grandma wasn't horn

Then it's good for you. Bad that you're a poorcel like me, tho. If your grandma was a horn, you would be on USA or something lol

So , shame your grandma wasn't horn
I’m not a poorcel goy :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I’m not a poorcel goy :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Fakecel if Latino and not poor, and you know it.

I live in Bolivia. If I had 1000 dollars I would be drowning in pussy. All SA is like this .

unlikely for me as in Curryland back then they probably stoned whores

What if Tyrone ruled the Soviet Union?

I'm sorry, I still LOVE my grandma :feels::lasereyes: