Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill our horniness is in vain

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
all we're doing is wasting our time by fapping while also making ourselves feel bad after orgasm. horniness by itself too is also in vain, its an itch who gets scratched by fapping, but theres absolutely no point in scratching it and it might prove itself even bad, as scratching the itch makes the injure even worse. its just self-torture and masochism at this point.

inb4 someone says im a nofap cuck, no, i just think fapping at least for me doesnt work as a cope anymore. it just makes me feel worse and worse, its not a valid escapism.

to be honest with you brocels, probably i'll fap later today, because i'm addicted to it like a fucking slave. you can call me a hypocrite and you are totally right.

its an injustice isn't it? knowing that while you are addicted to the false and inferior experience, someone else out there is having the real experience only with the benefits of having it. :society:

all we're doing is wasting our time by fapping while also making ourselves feel bad after orgasm. horniness by itself too is also in vain, its an itch who gets scratched by fapping, but theres absolutely no point in scratching it and it might prove itself even bad, as scratching the itch makes the injure even worse. its just self-torture and masochism at this point.

inb4 someone says im a nofap cuck, no, i just think fapping at least for me doesnt work as a cope anymore. it just makes me feel worse and worse, its not a valid escapism.

to be honest with you brocels, probably i'll fap later today, because i'm addicted to it like a fucking slave. you can call me a hypocrite and you are totally right.

its an injustice isn't it? knowing that while you are addicted to the false and inferior experience, someone else out there is having the real experience only with the benefits of having it. :society:
Just fap, because one day you won't even be able to do it once you'll be an oldcel like me. Your dick will no longer erect and you'll be sad to see it.

do like me, try to stay as much as possible without masturbating, when you are on the edge make a good fap, in addition to giving you more pleasure, it will also make you more relaxed

I would like to disagree with you.

Lets talk about desires.

Sex isn't a vain desire, it's a natural desire, just like eating, drinking & breathing. Do you know why so many women are unsatisfied with the attention they are getting from men? It's because it's endless.

Things that are endless cannot be satisfied i.e power, status, wealth & fame. These people want to get richer, more powerful etc. The same thing is with women, they want more, more and more. The desire is endless.

When your stomach is full you are happy (basic food), when you can breathe you are happy, when you can fulfill your sexual needs you are happy.

In conclusion, sexual desire is normal. Stop brainwashing yourself, stop listening to sex havers telling you nonsense that sex isn't important. It is!

Last edited:
Life is fucking miserable and stupid

I would like to disagree with you.

Lets talk about desires.

Sex isn't a vain desire, it's a natural desire, just like eating, drinking & breathing. Do you know why so many women are unsatisfied with the attention they are getting from men? It's because it's endless.

Things that are endless cannot be satisfied i.e power, status, wealth & fame. These people want to get richer, more powerful etc. The same thing is with women, they want more, more and more. The desire is endless.

When your stomach is full you are happy (i'm not talking about gourmet meals), when you can breathe you are happy, when you can fulfill your sexual needs you are happy.

In conclusion, sexual desire is normal. Stop brainwashing yourself, stop listening to sex havers telling you nonsense that sex isn't important. It is!

View attachment 448706
high IQ. too many people are ashaming themselves for it, which is even amplified for ugly and self hating people who are loveless and yet still have to deal with the hate for their desire