Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Our hERo has been seen in Balkans.

NotForMe1

NotForMe1

Banned
-
Tn8ym8naquv31

How many I wonder are dressed up like that today throughout the world

did he dance?

Very unlikely he's an incel. Real life is not the movies and incels usually go out of their way not to attract attention, because all the attention they receive is usually negative.

Very unlikely he's an incel. Real life is not the movies and incels usually go out of their way not to attract attention, because all the attention they receive is usually negative.

Yeah I know. It's just halloween.

80% of young men in Slavlands are incels.

Halloween isn't much of a thing in the Balkans.
big balkan cities are almost indistinguishable from the west in their practices, the only things missing are clean streets and some luxuries that people simply cannot afford even with a good big city salary

You are correct, but still no Halloween costumes. Source: I walked through downtown Belgrade half an hour ago.
halloween costume parties do happen but usually the people just dart to their destination and have their costume party there, precisely because it's really weird to run around dressed like a clown outside

I bet he is normie apropiating our culture

I thought you meant an hERo

Sad to see that he couldnt cosplay riots springing up around him as well, no wonder that there are rather few pictures of people LARPing as nuJoker when the most important thing about his character is still missing.

Based balkancel.