Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our hate for women isn't genuine

PureImagination

PureImagination

the righteous
★★★★★
I don't believe anyone here that says he truly hates women unless he's gay.

Anyone who denies this is a certified faggot because its physically impossible for a straight man to hate a woman who shows affection to you.

Hypotetically speaking, you would forget anything that you learned here in a split second a Woman (you're attracted to) shows you signs of affection. May it be a simple smile or even something more close like a hug for the more stubborn brocels here, this is because our brain releases love chemicals which makes us feel instant attraction towards that girl.

Your own brain will make you the biggest simp in town for that pussy and you can't do shit about it because its ingrained in our biology

PureImagination
★★★★★
Greycel
Followers

Also kys GrAY

I hate women but i'm attracted to them

Your unlogical rymes of words don't make more sense when you insult me little faggot
It's simple as simple as your lineage is: Your mother was a whore, your grandmother was a whore and your father who fucked them both on a pile of shit, what makes you a son a whore, worthless bluepilled cocksucker

It's simple as simple is your lineage: Your mother was a whore, your grandmother was a whore and your father who fucked them both on a pile of shit, what makes you a son a whore, worthless bluepilled cocksucker
Just shows again that You're a low IQ monkey who's also gay on top.

Case closed