Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Our guy XXXtentation dropped another song that will annihilate females.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

He has been constantly pumping out songs that have been exposing the female gender and their monagamouse nature as a whole for a long time.
But this song really highlights how a man will work hard and do anything for his gf, but she will still drop him when she sees a chad.
He might not be incel, but he Is definitely pushing some heavy material that is going to destroy females superiority.

this is the guy with 69 on his face right?

this is the guy with 69 on his face right?
No that is tekashi69:
tekashi-6ix9ine-1-ftr.jpg

This is xxxtentation:
ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png

tbh my favorite "mainstream" rapper

i like the unfiltered rage in his songs

Dude went to prison for beating the shit out of his GF, IIRC, lmao. Not really into his music tho, except for a few tracks. Schizophrenia is cool.

tbh my favorite "mainstream" rapper

i like the unfiltered rage in his songs
Most of the other rappers songs just meld into the same shit because it's always the same topic , but xxx provides a fresh perspective.

i love X so much i just hope you haven't found him off of his normie music he has way better shit than sad

I love X's music, but I thought he was pretty bluepilled aside from him beating his gf to a pulp.

Oh I heard he broke coat hangers on her and beat her up while she was pregnant
she was never pregnant, normies love to paint him as an evil guy. typical sjws

The ultimate incel manlet rapper

Blackpill shit for 2018

I didn't say he was incel :feelstastyman: I said he was blackpilled. Blackpilled ≠ incel.
Yeh and I said Xxxtentacion was the ultimate incel rapper

your low IQ persists...

Didn’t that podcasts host call him Live and three girls were sucking his dick ? Oh yeah that’s him the guy with no eyebrow he’s getting laid 2 times every day why would I take advices from him?

can you please stop using gamblers name @gambler2018

What is this shit. Couldnt understand a word