Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Our grim future

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
I have been imagining how the future of society will turn out and it seems that we are screwed. The way I have been predicting the future is by mirroring this century to the last one. Imagine that we are the Jews and the foids are nazis.

In 1920 germany, Jews were bullied and discriminated against but that’s it. People hated them and gave them problems but it was relatively similar to the situation we have now. People look down on us and hate us but they haven’t really done anything else yet.

But by the 1930s things started to get much worse. When the nazis took control of Germany things got really bad for the Jews. During the first years of their reign, Jews lost their jobs and were beaten in the streets as well as having their property destroyed. They were isolated from society. This could happen to us by the 2030s. Some sort of ultra feminist dictatorship could arise and incels could be victims of violent actions. We could lose our jobs as well as having our houses burned down.

It didn’t stop there. By the 1940s Jews were rounded up and sent to gas chambers or were worked to death in concentration camps. They were also victims of brutal human experiments. This could ultimately be our fate by the 2040s when foids control every single aspect of society. All incels will get put in death camps like auschwitz and will be tortured to death in the most inhumane ways possible. Our fate will be much worse than the Jews. Anyone who tries to hide incels would lose their jobs or get imprisoned.

We are absolutely screwed. A great genocide to scales beyond our comprehension will happen against us in 20 years. History repeats itself and we will be the Jews of the 21st century.

Then the Allies will free us, and we'll make up big time for our subjugation for decades to come.

Then the Allies will free us, and we'll make up big time for our subjugation for decades to come.
China or Islam frees us and men rule the world then and have out our countries banning women? Honestly the only solution where incels won't feel like subhumans if they never see another woman again.

Once Hitler had taken power and controlled the parliament, why didn't he ban women from voting/appearing in public??

I have been imagining how the future of society will turn out and it seems that we are screwed. The way I have been predicting the future is by mirroring this century to the last one. Imagine that we are the Jews and the foids are nazis.

In 1920 germany, Jews were bullied and discriminated against but that’s it. People hated them and gave them problems but it was relatively similar to the situation we have now. People look down on us and hate us but they haven’t really done anything else yet.

But by the 1930s things started to get much worse. When the nazis took control of Germany things got really bad for the Jews. During the first years of their reign, Jews lost their jobs and were beaten in the streets as well as having their property destroyed. They were isolated from society. This could happen to us by the 2030s. Some sort of ultra feminist dictatorship could arise and incels could be victims of violent actions. We could lose our jobs as well as having our houses burned down.

It didn’t stop there. By the 1940s Jews were rounded up and sent to gas chambers or were worked to death in concentration camps. They were also victims of brutal human experiments. This could ultimately be our fate by the 2040s when foids control every single aspect of society. All incels will get put in death camps like auschwitz and will be tortured to death in the most inhumane ways possible. Our fate will be much worse than the Jews. Anyone who tries to hide incels would lose their jobs or get imprisoned.

We are absolutely screwed. A great genocide to scales beyond our comprehension will happen against us in 20 years. History repeats itself and we will be the Jews of the 21st century.
I could see this happening but I highly doubt they’ll do it to all ugly people, in stead they will search for people like us who are users on this forum or people who swallowed the blackpill. Everything we ever searched or done online traced to us and we will be humiliated and thrown to the streets for it

Maybe the Middle East might help as well as China if this happens and a free incel state could be made. But at that point so many of us would be traumatized.
I could see this happening but I highly doubt they’ll do it to all ugly people, in stead they will search for people like us who are users on this forum or people who swallowed the blackpill. Everything we ever searched or done online traced to us and we will be humiliated and thrown to the streets for it
I’m guessing the ones that are bluepilled will be used as slaves while blackpilled people like us will be tortured to death.

Last edited:
They'll start the persecution like that...but the number of men not getting sex/partner is rising, and they'll be too many incels at a certain point, so authorities will have to expand the criteria . men under 5'8'' or/and with very unattractive features will start being monitered. Then...

Keep crying for Jews goy

This needs more replies tbh

These are dark times for ugly men (95% of men).

It can't get much worse though.

Men eventually will have had enough. They won't put up with this forever.

These are dark times for ugly men (95% of men).

It can't get much worse though.

Men eventually will have had enough. They won't put up with this forever.
Hopefully people will revolt before the situation in the 2030s happens.

They'll casue the problem and give the solution while slaves are begging for mercy
Ordo Ab Chao

no u inkell, we still stop teh patriarkkky :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Once Hitler had taken power and controlled the parliament, why didn't he ban women from voting/appearing in public??
Hitler was a dictator, therefore nobody voted on anything after he declared himself fuhrer. Feminism really wasn't a thing in Nazi germany so there was no reason to ban women in public.

Hitler was a dictator, therefore nobody voted on anything after he declared himself fuhrer. Feminism really wasn't a thing in Nazi germany so there was no reason to ban women in public.

Good post historycel. It should be noted that the majority of the citizens were in support of Hitler as he disentangled Germany from global finance and enabled massive growth in a short timeframe. He should have chilled with expanding the reich, though. It was mostly the UK and France that were hostile towards Germany at that time. The Soviets and Americans were actually fairly content with Hitlers rulership until Barbarossa.

Last edited:
Everybody should learn how to craft produce arms.

It was mostly the UK and France that were hostile towards Germany at that time.
Even the UK wasn’t that hostile towards Germany. It was only France that was hostile. The UK let Germany annex Austria and Czechoslovakia. They only got mad when Poland was invaded