Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our God loves us - VERY long reason for our pain

T

Toastpowder

Greycel
As ridiculous at this statement may sound, think past the cuck that is the christian god and go even further and think about the human condition and nature itself. The only conclusion you can logically reach is TRUE GOD IS PAIN. In that way me, you and everyone reading this is LOVED by our true God because of the unique soul crushing pain that is HUMAN EXISTENCE. Our true creator cannot make this fact more clear, in Nature and the Universe itself everything runs on death and suffering, devour to survive...so it's always been. I ask what sin has the just born calf committed to be subject to the most extreme of agonies (being eaten alive)??? What possible sin can a creature incapable of even understanding the concept of sin could have been committed??

NONE that is why the true of this universe and reality has "blessed" humans with consciousness. Animals are subject to the most basic primal pains (food, water, shelter, survival), these are all biological pains, but WE humans have been given all of these biological pains AND the unique, indescribably and quite literally unimagineable pain that is consciousness. I want you now to think about the subject of SUICIDE. This is such a uniquely human phenomenon and what's more, this is COMMON in humanity. Why is this important? Because if you look at Nature you can find countless videos and stories of animals who continue to live and push for survival EVEN with their guts and entrails quite literally hanging out. I've seen clips of penguins with their necks slit open and blood gushing out still pushing to hunt and feed their families, elk and deer foraging while their offspring rot in afterbirth. This can only lead to the conclusion that the soul crushing pain that is human existence and being aware is MORE painful than the most horrid of bodily injuries, for no physical wound drives animals en mass to end their suffering yet we humans have a SUICIDE EVERY 40 SECONDS. Why then? When humans have so much food it is actually seen as POOR to be fat, we have water, shelter and have all but eliminated the need to fear predators. It is because of the one thing we don't have, it is the physical and sexual intimacy that women have perverted and controlled since the beginning of man!! Our uniquely human pain that is the start of hatred and violence has ALL been started by the selfish, narcissistic black hole that is the woman. They have CONTROL about which genes are passed on and which traits "deserve" to be spread, there is no secret society destroying the Earth, that "group" has been out in the open and destroying the world right in front of us, that group is the collective female.

The most attractive ones have firmly and loudly sent the message that money and resources = women. This has now been echoed on a micro level into every level of society where women who can't get the millionaires and billionaires go after the man with the most resources in their "league". IT IS WOMEN who have perverted this culture and world into being obsessed with profit and the never ending indulgence of the Earths resources. IT IS WOMEN who have poisoned EVERYTHING from the shadows, I 101% guarantee you every male serial killer was traumatized by a female at some point in their life. Do women not realize such intense hate can only from an intense love? Do they not realize we could have been the most caring and loving people they've met if they didn't prove to us how filthy and hypocritical their hearts are. From the very beginning it is noticed by women either physically or mentally that you are someone who wont blindly believe their act of innocence, you are noticed from the moment you start school and are surrounded by girls and boys. Why do you think women work so hard to make sure ugly men know how worthless they are? This is because if you feel worthless and feel like you've been born with the short end of the stick what reason would you have to motivate yourself? Why should you work hard and devote yourself to a society that sees you as garbage? Then as we get older and more and more bitter at watching women cruise through life pampered with attention we cannot help but resentment seeps out. NOW the women can then point at the lack of career and personality and claim that's why theres no many men, when in fact it was then from the very beginning that CAUSED all of that! They LOVE making sure ugly men aren't motivated because they can then point to that and avoid being labeled the hypocrites that they are (women ONLY go for sexual attraction, full stop.) they cannot outright say this though so the undesirable humans must be beaten down with words and an unspoken culture that forces them into depression, the women now has a "reason" they can point to without making it seem like this a sexual reason for rejection.

Sorry for the Great Wall of Text but almost done now...

So how does this mean God loves us? Because where hate and exists so does PLEASURE, and through history and even thinking about yourself and how humans act you realize all things considered pleasure boil down to control of the physical. What is even greater than sexual pleasure than is PAIN, and with pain comes REVENGE. I remember reading how famous rapper Tupac made a statement that getting revenge on his enemies was the greatest pleasure he ever felt and compared this pleasure to sex with a woman. So just like an aged wine, let us simmer and contemplate our hatred and anger. You WILL have your beautiful moment of vengeance and the more rage inducing women act, the more beautiful this pleasure of revenge will be! So I say, focus on the hatred and the revenge, contemplate it, let it truly flow through you and into the world and there WILL be an answer. You are perfect, every atom, every millisecond of time has it's perfect place to create YOU. Every moment you felt uniquely hated by God or the universe or whatever, it was love, it was love to not let you be swayed and become addicted to women, men who worship women and are successful are as just guilty as they are and WILL burn with them, for those men have the heart and mind of the endless black hole of consumption that is the female, they've been poisoned and brainwashed to be the face of greed (CEOs, Board members, politicians etc.) this way it is seen as these men but the TRUTH is that ALL policies and decisions made by men in power are INFLUENCED BY WOMEN. For every CEO destroying another community for profit there is a woman behind him who has encouraged this mindset in him, perhaps shes more sexually open with him when profits are up, or even arouses herself by listening to how ruthless her husband is. Every single one is thinking about a woman, if not a wife then they are thinking about a past injustice, a moment where a woman has wronged them by showing her true whore self. This resentment will then carry and corrupt every action they do. THE ROOT CAUSE OF ALL "EVIL" traces back to women and their manipulation of sex and love, and WHEN (not if) the Earth can finally sustain no more, and women can no longer hide behind the systems of society and powerful men, when we can't be distracted by media anymore and we're not sure if there will be a tomorrow it will people like you, like us, who will look down on them as they beg for mercy.

Thoughts? I have a lot more I could write.

Okay this is a lot and before I finish reading, this reminds me of the Problem of Pain, by C.S. Lewis--which is a brilliant case for the ability to rationalize pain and the existence of God. I will continue reading.
Edit: The arguments *themselves* are very different, and while I personally don't agree with them, I can see where you're coming from.
Reconciling pain with the idea of a Creator God isn't easy, but it can be done. There's a lot of good thinking on the subject.
Can't wait to see all the religion bashing about to go down.

Last edited:
Okay this is a lot and before I finish reading, this reminds me of the Problem of Pain, by C.S. Lewis--which is a brilliant case for the ability to rationalize pain and the existence of God. I will continue reading.

This is pretty much just a long and drawn out way of saying you don't believe in god

I enjoyed reading this, genuinely. Bump this thread.
I do not believe in a God, so, no I don't believe that he loves me. I have prayed, and asked things of him, no answer nor hint.
The world will keep on getting worse and worse to me. Women are clawing their way to planet earth and killing each and every one of us. Not just women though, chads and NPCS also come to mind. The root cause of evil could be traced back to the manipulation and the contumacious towards evil. But I just believe evil is in our nature. The problem being is that we are able to recognize it unlike other animal species in the animal kingdom. So we try to civilize it, and when we unleash it again, and suppress it again; it becomes too hypocritical.

TL;DR principle of polarity, principle of opposites, dualism: good cannot exist in a vacuum without the bad to relate itself with

We have all been led astray by the devil, who is the oldest enemy of both man and woman. God's wrath will come eventually, the Lamb will prevail, and those who endure until the end will be saved.

Read everything

We have all been led astray by the devil, who is the oldest enemy of both man and woman. God's wrath will come eventually, the Lamb will prevail, and those who endure until the end will be saved.
Cope

There's no God at all. Period.

Omega iq

Woman Like to blame man for their shortcomings , That their Not at fault for. Them shaming man while getting everything Just can make a man jealous and hateful

We really have to Turn the Tides or this shithole Will collapse ( propably for good )

There’s no freewill, just predetermined everything. What is the nature of the predetermining force? No one knows, and it’s probably not conscious.

Omega iq

Woman Like to blame man for their shortcomings , That their Not at fault for. Them shaming man while getting everything Just can make a man jealous and hateful

We really have to Turn the Tides or this shithole Will collapse ( propably for good )

there is definitely some higher force overwatching, but not that old bearded man on a cloud aka God and Devil and heaven-hell type nonsense
this avatar is too low-tech to understand the worlds that are across the membrane of our world
i prefer to think its some kind of an audition, a peaceful, pure-hearted, honest, righteous, law-abiding citizen is a very much wanted by many goverments
actually a man doesnt even need god to live in heaven, look at Switzerland for example, look where science and tech took humanity
all we need from a Supreme Gentleman Being is Truth, not about the laws of the Universe, but about our own Spirit