Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Our god is an evil one

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
I've seen so many fucked up things online man, you have no idea. Seeing that kid shooter with his brains blown out on here fucked me up royally. Plus seeing all these whores on facial abuse who enjoy getting used as cum rags is beyond deplorable.

I don't find any comfort in this world, and I hope it all ends soon. Everyone is suffering, and nobody is happy. Life is just some twisted joke.

Nobody deserves this level of pain

true life has literal gorillions of creatures which during entire history of ''life''

biggest blackpill you realize that all life is pretty much just suffering due it's nature of existence itself and to ''win'' in life you must put down other creatures life.

true life has literal gorillions of creatures which during entire history of ''life''

biggest blackpill you realize that all life is pretty much just suffering due it's nature of existence itself and to ''win'' in life you must put down other creatures life.
There's too many people in this world man. How is anyone suppose to feel special when there are millions of other people walking around born into better circumstances, and blessed with better talents. Life is so unfair man.

I've seen so many fucked up things online man, you have no idea. Seeing that kid shooter with his brains blown out on here fucked me up royally.
I can't handle any of that shit man but we're really just human at the end of the day
I don't find any comfort in this world, and I hope it all ends soon. Everyone is suffering, and nobody is happy. Life is just some twisted joke.
I break out in sweats in public shit is too much for my mental feel uncomfortable everywhere

That's the medea hypothesis in a nutshell. The fact that life can only succeed at the expense of other life is self defeating when it causes its own self inflicted extinction by disrupting the processes of ecosystem and natural geological cycles/mechanisms like the carbon cycle. Nature is self contradicting at times, to the point of self destruction.

I can't handle any of that shit man but we're really just human at the end of the day

I break out in sweats in public shit is too much for my mental feel uncomfortable everywhere
It's awful man :cryfeels:

I hope all my brocels on here find peace when they pass.

There's too many people in this world man. How is anyone suppose to feel special when there are millions of other people walking around born into better circumstances, and blessed with better talents. Life is so unfair man.
Yes, this makes me depressed. I've accepted my life really don't matter anyways nobody gives a shit about me. It's better when you're attractive + tall it's comfortable to exist.

I was born autistic, schizophrenic freak with some talent to art but that's my only positive 'trait'
That's the medea hypothesis in a nutshell. The fact that life can only succeed at the expense of other life is self defeating when it causes its own self inflicted extinction by disrupting the processes of ecosystem and natural geological cycles/mechanisms like the carbon cycle. Nature is self contradicting at times, to the point of self destruction.
Huh didn't know about this, but still doesn't matter if it's wolf killing some rabbit, tall thuggish low iq bully from poor family bullying some autistic GDE or politician ordering to kill someone which saw ''too much'', we can gain something by eliminating competiton

You seem to high iq, what's your views on phenotypes ?

@Cautious Raven did you believed in God in past ?

Huh didn't know about this, but still doesn't matter if it's wolf killing some rabbit, tall thuggish low iq bully from poor family bullying some autistic GDE or politician ordering to kill someone which saw ''too much'', we can gain something by eliminating competiton

You seem to high iq, what's your views on phenotypes ?
I wouldn't be surprised if the genetic factors associated with certain phenotypes were more polygenic than traditionally believed.

@Cautious Raven did you believed in God in past ?
I still do, but I'm just so lost at the moment. I've never been this low before, I'm near faithless.

I'm bitter, and angry, and sad. Crying in my room because the pain becomes so unbearable that it's hard to deal with. Knowing that things will only get worse as life goes on. Eventually I will lose the ones that I love, and I will truly be all alone. It's all just too much to think about.

A supernatural God doesn't even exist so he cannot be evil or good

A supernatural God doesn't even exist so he cannot be evil or good
Something has to exist that created everything. All of existance is no mere coincidence, it was made by something.

As to what that is remains a mystery :feelshehe:

I still do, but I'm just so lost at the moment. I've never been this low before, I'm near faithless.

I'm bitter, and angry, and sad. Crying in my room because the pain becomes so unbearable that it's hard to deal with. Knowing that things will only get worse as life goes on. Eventually I will lose the ones that I love, and I will truly be all alone. It's all just too much to think about.
I'm too bitter, angry and sad too. Sorry for what you are going through right now. I was born autistic ( diagnosed by doc ) and diagnosed with schizophrenia too, i never had any chance at having normal life. Recently i'm killing myself with thoughts of being bullied all my life, people looking at me disgust, laughing at me...

I'm too bitter, angry and sad too. Sorry for what you are going through right now. I was born autistic ( diagnosed by doc ) and diagnosed with schizophrenia too, i never had any chance at having normal life. Recently i'm killing myself with thoughts of being bullied all my life, people looking at me disgust, laughing at me...
Being autistic and schizophrenic on top of that sounds incredibly hard man. I'm sorry to hear that you're going through all of that.

The bullying is the one thing I hate the most. Life is already hard as is, and yet normie scum just want to rub it in your face how miserable you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back