Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Our experience is so far from normscums lives that we will never relate to them

PolskiKartofel

PolskiKartofel

Kanner/Asperger/Norwood victim / Undesired Bassist
★★★★★
After the today thERapy and ton of bluepilled advice I can only tell that our lives are just unimaginable for most people.

Not only boomERs, but even most zoomERs (almost all foids) aren't capable of imagining of this dose of social rejection we have to face everyday. They can't think the 99% of met people don't want to know you (with its all consequences). Even many mentally disordered people can't still understand our daily battles to be seen as part of herd called soyciety.

They can't believe we used all of received occasions (which are still very rare) and they were devastating unsuccessful. They are still able to telling us we are taking too little actions and we have to love ourselves (excluding finding hobbies if they know that you have like me).

For the most people social interactions are natural and come naturally. They can't imagine no one talked to us for a few years and we were refused to talk by others and make relationships. It's like mental abomination for them. They will never acknowledge us that looks are the main first impression and 75% of further relationships or even looking for a friends. Who would like showing in public with literal Quasimodo?

Being nonNT and being aware of oneself differences and lost many years is brutal. This forum is really very unique, it's very rare to find people like you in real life.

Rarely do I make threads, but I had to do that.

I already lived life in hardcore mode due to being a turbo manlet, but Aspergers and ADD destroyed any small chance i had at life

I already lived life in hardcore mode due to being a turbo manlet, but Aspergers and ADD destroyed any small chance i had at life
OvER, othERs will nevER care about you. Even if you ask them for direct help they will tell "find it somewhere else, good luck".

Ten Kraj jest kompletnie okrutny, bezlitosny dla chłopakow ablo tutaj jesteś chadem albo jest dla normikow bo prostu robotem co ma robic studia i pracowac jak niewolnik i zostac betabuxem.

Zeby tutaj miec łatwe zycie trzeba byc kobietą, wschodnio Europejska "kultura" to swoboda dla kobiet i chadow i peklo dla reszty.

how do you cope with the fucking add, I literally cant do shit

Whenever a normie gives me red or bluepilled advice it makes me think they are aliens. They are so different we may as well come from different planets. What I hate the most about their unsolicited advice is the air of superiority and hatred they say it with. Normies want us to suffer. I never asked for their shit advice.

Finding this forum has been a relief. I finally found people who on some level understand.

Finding this forum has been a relief. I finally found people who on some level understand.
Very relatable

Whenever a normie gives me red or bluepilled advice it makes me think they are aliens. They are so different we may as well come from different planets. What I hate the most about their unsolicited advice is the air of superiority and hatred they say it with. Normies want us to suffer. I never asked for their shit advice.
The most remarkable moment was about some mid aged woman who was talking about being social rejected and some young whorish foid responsed if you call 10 people, 8 will call back and don't care about those two. I should have asked her - what if I text (not call) 100 people who know me facially and my name - 50-75 will block me, 49-24 won't response and this one will be a sub4 like me with no social circle (with all respects for him). It's unbelievable for them how we are treated by society. Females can't lose, unless severe facial deformation.

Ofc she would say, "you haven't tried with 100 people, but 10-20, try with other people"