Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Our entire team changed.' Indian techie narrates how they are being replaced with Vietnam developers

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
India is cooked.

"Is the dream run over for Indian IT? Two months ago, a global tech client replaced an Indian senior executive with a Vietnamese one. Following this move, things started to change, and more Indian developers, along with US-based developers, found themselves out of jobs."

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/ind...-replaced-with-vietnam-developers-638881.html

It's ovER for India's lead in the tech world, there's a reason why India will never advance and that's because of its stupid corrupt government. But now they even lose their status of techslaves to the Vietnamese.

I'm so sick of arrogant Curries and their dumb nationalism, it's so satisfying to see this dumb country fail.

As a cherry on top, birth rates in many major Indian cities are already lower than in Europe, please adopt a 0 child policy India.

It's over for outsourcedcels

>Pajeets getting replaced with zipperheads

What a timeline

Boo-hoo how does it feel to get priced out by globocorps chasing enshittification?

No sympathy, I'd get paid double if it weren't for having to compete with a team of Indians.

India is cooked.

"Is the dream run over for Indian IT? Two months ago, a global tech client replaced an Indian senior executive with a Vietnamese one. Following this move, things started to change, and more Indian developers, along with US-based developers, found themselves out of jobs."

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/ind...-replaced-with-vietnam-developers-638881.html

It's ovER for India's lead in the tech world, there's a reason why India will never advance and that's because of its stupid corrupt government. But now they even lose their status of techslaves to the Vietnamese.

I'm so sick of arrogant Curries and their dumb nationalism, it's so satisfying to see this dumb country fail.

As a cherry on top, birth rates in many major Indian cities are already lower than in Europe, please adopt a 0 child policy India.
What a sight to witness
ovER
For Currycels
iu

Vietnamese are probably better workers as well

> still my current vidya gaem is shit
NOTHING EVER HAPPENS