Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Our enemies cheer every time this site goes down

Like savages celebrating the rise of the sun thinking the night will never come back.

The blackpill will keep spreading, the truth will prevail.

Its ok to be a pedo and rape kids as long as you post on IT apparently.

Where would the .co userbase migrate to if they ever managed to take down .co for good? Or if it were revealed that .co literally is the FBI honeypot that some allege it to be?

hope that landwhale gets incinerated

"We did it boys, inceldom is over."

Shit made me cage
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Or if it were revealed that .co literally is the FBI honeypot that some allege it to be?

alleged ? JFL. It is more or less a fact that this place passes info to FBI on users.

Imagine refreshing this forum more often than we do. Fucking pathetic

just fuck. imagine how pathetic your life has to be for you to base your happiness on whether some unknown forum for some strange group of social outcasts is down or not.

Giphy 1

Like savages celebrating the rise of the sun thinking the night will never come back.
JFL

whenever the site goes down I'm just like "damn" and play video games or something for an hour until it goes back up

JFL

whenever the site goes down I'm just like "damn" and play video games or something for an hour until it goes back up
Same i just do something else. No big deal

Only the loser freaks of IT would think it's that important

This. they're so pathetic

no wonder most of them post on subs like r/depression and r/suicidewatch

The people celebrating .co being down for 15 seconds

Their precious subreddit would go downhill aswell

just fuck. imagine how pathetic your life has to be for you to base your happiness on whether some unknown forum for some strange group of social outcasts is down or not.

It's because many of them really belong here. They are simply unwilling to admit this however and are too heavily invested in their larp to ever go back.

Funny enough nhentai was down at the same time as .co, obviously a cloudflare issue. Sorry CuckTears

It seems that with these guys, you cut off one head and two grow in its place

Idiots.

You can't get rid of Inceldom like you can't get rid of people who like Chocolate.
It's a way of life and unless you're willing to kill around 70% of the male population - Inceldom will always exist until the end of the world.