Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Our community seems to be growing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
Usually (especially throughout the past few months), there has only been around 100 incels online at a time (depending on the time of day - this site is completely dead on weekday nights). But, 140 incels online? Our community seems to be growing it seems. The more ugly men who acknowledge the blackpill, the better.
2CD104BC 6C90 4732 B6E8 3AA47AAA5D91

Attachments

• BFEDF06A-A86A-4BF7-B1CF-D4C9727ADC73.jpeg
    BFEDF06A-A86A-4BF7-B1CF-D4C9727ADC73.jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 11
Not really. There used to be a lot of cels online in previous years. It has shrunk in my opinion. We haven't even reached 15k users in total.

Not really. There used to be a lot of cels online in previous years. It has shrunk in my opinion. We haven't even reached 15k users in total.
I mean, the point is that there seems to be at least some sort of growth. At least the blackpill is spreading ( albiet very slowly). How many users were online at a time around 2018-2019? I’m a more newer user on this website.

The problem is there’s so many fakecels who aren’t virgins and signed up after being on a year-long dry spell from being quarantined in the pandemic.

The problem is there’s so many fakecels who aren’t virgins and signed up after being on a dry spell.
True that. Hence why the forum can even sometimes be kinda dead on Friday nights - all the fakecels are out partying.

I mean, the point is that there seems to be at least some sort of growth. At least the blackpill is spreading ( albiet very slowly). How many users were online at a time around 2018-2019? I’m a more newer user on this website.
At peak hours there were 180 upward cels online from whatI've seen.

These are low numbers compared to what it used to be.
At least there is some growth, though.
Huh, thats quite interesting. Maybe if all the OGcels weren’t banned, this site would feel less like a virtual wasteland sometimes and be more active.
Congrats on the new rank, btw :) :feelsokman:

The problem is there’s so many fakecels who aren’t virgins and signed up after being on a year-long dry spell from being quarantined in the pandemic.
The mods have been banning fakecels which is a good thing. @zoocel for example