Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our collective pain is worse than those who allegedly suffered from the Holocaust

A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
Don't let these crypto-kikes tell you otherwise. Being rejected by your looks, from which you have no control of, is literally worse than the Gestapo. They had swimming pools, tennis courts, and a fucking brothel in Auschwitz. We don't even have communal showers over here. 

2d91g08.jpg

I agree with you but I can easily imagine this going on cucktears.

Kikes love to play victim with the famous propaganda Hollywood fallacy known as the "Holocaust."

Incels, not them, have been throughout history the most oppressed peoples always looked down upon. Even the "antifeminist" far-right hates us. Establishing white shariah is the only solution to regain the West.

To cucktears if they pin this: You ANTIFA fucks won't last long. As antisemitism against neocohen kikes rises, so will other extreme ideologies and beliefs that were seen as once being controversial (by Marxists).

jackbud said:
I agree with you but I can easily imagine this going on cucktears.

I'm going off my archived meme posts from /r/incels. So yes, low effort but a nostalgic post tbh.

Blackpill101 said:
Kikes love to play victim with the famous propaganda Hollywood fallacy known as the "Holocaust."

Incels, not them, have been throughout history the most oppressed peoples always looked down upon. Even the "antifeminist" far-right hates us. Establishing white shariah is the only solution to regain the West.

To cucktears if they pin this: You ANTIFA fucks won't last long. As antisemitism against neocohen kikes rises, so will other extreme ideologies and beliefs that were seen as once being controversial (by Marxists).

On point.
This is what my thread should have been about, but kicking back to my meme roots of /r/incels tbqhfam

Reminder, they are the founders of our enemy: feminism, Planned Parenthood, & the LGBT.

So because there was a swimming poo a brothel and other facilities there for the Jews that sold out their own race means that the Holocaust never happened.

BasicPaleGavial-size_restricted.gif

Spidey said:
So because there was a swimming poo a brothel and other facilities there for the Jews that sold out their own race means that the Holocaust never happened.

BasicPaleGavial-size_restricted.gif

The Holocaust is a meme at this point. There is no way 6 million 6 hundred 66 thousand 6 hundred 66 were killed by Zyklon B, a chemical agent primarily used for killing body lice. 

& If it did happen, Hitler didn't kill enough Jews lel. I'm sure the Allies were responsible for more deaths by starvation through he bombing of supply lines  (if it even happened)

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you." - Polish proverb.[/font]

[attachment=2424]

Attachments

• 96E3690F-E23B-45B5-BF24-1E46D4FDEFDC.jpeg
    96E3690F-E23B-45B5-BF24-1E46D4FDEFDC.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 142
RandomGuy said:
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you." - Polish proverb.[/font]

Attachments

• 1516762098082.jpg
    1516762098082.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 138
Anonymous said:
The Holocaust is a meme at this point. There is no way 6 million 6 hundred 66 thousand 6 hundred 66 were killed by Zyklon B, a chemical agent primarily used for killing body lice. 

& If it did happen, Hitler didn't kill enough Jews lel. I'm sure the Allies were responsible for more deaths by starvation through he bombing of supply lines  (if it even happened)

Zyklon B is based on hydrogen cyanide - if you think that anything with the word cyanide in it can't kill someone, you're being delusional.

Spidey said:
Zyklon B is based on hydrogen cyanide - if you think that anything with the word cyanide in it can't kill someone, you're being delusional.

Apples seeds have cyanide, & Zyklon B was used as a de-licer on human bodies for years (as a spray)

The history we were taught in school is a lie. I wonder how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Anonymous said:
Apples seeds have cyanide, & Zyklon B was used as a de-licer on human bodies for years (as a spray)

Nah, apple seeds have amygdalin which can release cyanide if it is digested. I don't know how that changes the fact that cyanide can kill you, lmfao. The seeds also have that shell around them which will usually stop you from digesting the amygdalin.
If you doubt it, get 150 apple seeds or 18 apples and blend them right now then drink/eat all of it.

Zyklon B is said to be deadly when inhaled.

Don't think I am bluepilled, I have doubts about the Holocaust but I don't think I can trust full denial.

u gotta admit

them jews roasted good

Lmfao the holocaust is the biggest scam.

SOMCEL said:
Lmfao the holocaust is the biggest scam.

They made me read Anne Frank 3 times before UNI

Anonymous said:
Being rejected by your looks, from which you have no control of, is literally worse than the Gestapo

[attachment=2561]

Attachments

• 6311FEAF-4D60-4568-A7B4-924622786BA6.jpeg
    6311FEAF-4D60-4568-A7B4-924622786BA6.jpeg
    218.1 KB · Views: 87

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6