Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants, and other insects..."

I don't see any women but american shit

disgusting fucking roasties :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Did Tesla said that?

Did Tesla said that?
Yes.

"Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants, and other insects - a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established, the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life."​

I wouldn’t be surprised if it did happen.

Only possible in a world full of weak men. It only takes a handful of men to topple a matriarch.

It's too late guys, the :blackpill: was too late :feelsbadman:

Fuck this society :lul::lul::lul:
I wanna see :bluepill: men getting killed off just like its happening in Ukraine :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Not even kidding, I get insane dopamine shots when I see the dead bodies of ukrainian men in the street who died defending their country while their woman are already sleeping with other men :lul::lul:

:lul::lul::lul: fuck the men in this society
Only :blackpill: men shall prevail
WE INCELS SHALL PREVAIL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back