Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our bulls did the nicest thing today!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21514

Self-banned
-
Me and my girlfriend are still relatively new to our cuckold relationship. We are still adjusting a bit, working out some kinks, and feeling out what we are and aren't comfortable with. She has 3 bulls she fucks regularly (shed been in a relationship with them before we actually started cuckolding, but it's okay now) and so far they have mostly been great and understanding of me and my role, knowing when to push back against me and remind me of my place and when to pull back so as to not actually hurt our relationship.

Today the three of them got together and bought us some gift cards for a date night for just us as a thank you for including them in our relationship. Tonight we are going to the movies then out to a pretty nice restaurant down town, then back to my apartment to relax together all night. I almost cried tbh cause I never expected this from these guys and for them to make sure we are doing good. Especially since last week I hardly saw my girlfriend.

I'm gonna have to pay them back somehow but I haven't figured that out yet. Just wanted to share some really positive moments that you dont hear too much about in our beautiful cuckold relationship!

Thanks for sharing!

read every single letter

Yes but i don't fuck her, her bulls do that i only watch
I hope you're not fapping at least, because that would be terrible for you
since being put in a cock cage by my wife and her boyfriend, I've been getting all these no-fap benefits! :soy:

I hate women but I hate cucks more
full