Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Our bullies are having the time of their life right now while we just rot

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

5'6 friendless youngcel
-
The people who bullied you for your recessed chin, your skull shape, your negative canthal tilt, and height, are now posting selfies of them going out every night, going to night clubs with their hot Gf's, happy with the job they have, not being a wage cuck because they pursuit something their passionate about. In a few years, they'll be married and have kids and buy house, and by that time we would've most likely roped. Its over for us, why did we deserve this life? It should be the other way around, these normies who tormented us for years are successful, they should be the incels not us. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Most of my bullies are in LTR or married. A few have kids.

Some lifefuel, that my biggest bully was in jail, and aged horribly

most of my bullies are literal subhumans as in sub 170cm and sub 3.5 though they social status maxed hard and have some subhuman gfs and huge friends circle

Last edited:
I was fucked before the bullying ever started. The bullying just reinforced my pre-existing thoughts of society.

Having autism, who can I blame? I didn't get diagnosed until 30 years old, at best I can blame my parents for not ever doing anything about it, or nobody picking it up (growing up in the late 80s/90s autism wasn't being diagnosed in kids like it is now)

Even if I did get detected early, what would of changed? I'd still fucked. Theres no cure for this shit. It was over before it became.

Again, its not like I was this happy go lucky normie, then got bullied, and went down a bad path, i was never normie to begin with.

They should be in prison for their crimes.

In a few years, they'll be married and have kids and buy house

And get divorce raped the SHIT out of them by their lovely wifes and sleep on park benches while we will sit at home peacefully coping by playing vidya.

They had their cruel fun and continued their lives unabated while we slowly drag ourselves along bleeding and hissing all the way to the end

no one bully me, they to intimidated by my face (serious). ive done good amount of bullying back in HS and shit and im not living good life bro

My bullies are probably going to be dead from a drug overdose, reckless drinking & driving, etc in the future

My bullies are probably going to be dead from a drug overdose, reckless drinking & driving, etc in the future
My bully is a god damn fucking curry, he is basically a millionaire tho wearing Gucci and Louis Vuitton and shit like that

My bully is a god damn fucking curry, he is basically a millionaire tho wearing Gucci and Louis Vuitton and shit like that
Hes probably just wearing those brands so he blends in with the normalfags & to avoid being bullied.

And get divorce raped the SHIT out of them by their lovely wifes and sleep on park benches while we will sit at home peacefully coping by playing vidya.

People always look at the projections of something and assume its like they see it, most marriages are shit, partners are always arguing, distrusting since modern times makes infidelity likely, stressed out about finances, etc. All we see are the smiling faces and online posts about how great their family life is, nobody is posting about how they think X is possibly cheat or X has turned to gambling as our sex lives has gone to the trash

People need to stop falling for this "happy marriage" meme, society is no longer structured in a way to facilitate that, most marraiges are failures, even the ones that last, people are just "sticking it out" for the sake of their children, and for the sake of appearances.

Hes probably just wearing those brands so he blends in with the normalfags & to avoid being bullied.
I hope when some one becomes a hERo in my school he is the first to be shot, I'll probably take his shoes and belt and sell it to get money for my pc I'm building

I hope when some one becomes a hERo in my school he is the first to be shot, I'll probably take his shoes and belt and sell it to get money for my pc I'm building
If he gets shot, his blood will probably be all over the shoes and the belt so they would be completely worthless unless you bothered with cleaning them.

Most of my school bullied me at one point or another tbh, as if I was their involuntary jester. It's safe to say that experience made me fully understand the mindset of kids who go ER.
Some lifefuel, that my biggest bully was in jail
Same, but mine still is.

People always look at the projections of something and assume its like they see it, most marriages are shit, partners are always arguing, distrusting since modern times makes infidelity likely, stressed out about finances, etc. All we see are the smiling faces and online posts about how great their family life is, nobody is posting about how they think X is possibly cheat or X has turned to gambling as our sex lives has gone to the trash

People need to stop falling for this "happy marriage" meme, society is no longer structured in a way to facilitate that, most marraiges are failures, even the ones that last, people are just "sticking it out" for the sake of their children, and for the sake of appearances.

True. If I look at the lifes of my married coworkers I would NEVER trade my life for theirs tbh.

Most of my bullies turned out to be even more losers than i am, though i think some few made it decently at least

i dont and refuse to ever look up my past bullies

Fucking bullies , but fucking foids too. Why they are pshycopaths that go for the fucking bullies. I barelly remember some faces but I swear all of them are dead or something worst.

My bullies have wifes, their on house and good jobs, I saw on facebook one time I never had the courage to look back again, of course all this was possible because they were from rich family's so all they need to do was follow the plan bully the ugly and poor kid and live their lives everything will work for them

Evil always triumphs in the end.

Never had any bullies because I homeschoolmaxxed.

But know this. If you had a bully years ago, they probably don't even know you anymore, and theoretically you might be able to work your way into their lives and find a tripwire to snip so to speak.

We were raised and still live to this day as life's punching bags and punchlines. Are you really surprised?

I'm a genetic abomination(Sub 3). Everyone hated me because of this. The biggest blackpill is that the ugly people that bullied me lived terrible lives and the attractive people that bullied me lived good lives. One 4/10 that harassed me no joke got severe acne covering his entire face and he looked at me with sadness in his eyes with his head down, like he finally understood why I was they way I am. Another one started balding. Bad genes come in bad packages. Of course the better looking people didn't have anything bad happen to them and were given everything in life.

Everything that occurred, including every hour, every minute, every month, and the year has all led up to this very moment.

My bully in highschool was 6'2 with a male model face and he always had 5 female classmates following him around, he's probably gotten a modelling contract it's over
I hate chads

One of my bullies commited suicide, apparently. Good riddance.

One of my bullies commited suicide, apparently. Good riddance.
Weird, pure bullies generally live happy lives. He might've been bullied himself tbh, even if so then his death is probably a good outcome for both of you.

Cope

The bullypill is the hardest one to digest..

Weird, pure bullies generally live happy lives. He might've been bullied himself tbh, even if so then his death is probably a good outcome for both of you.
He had an abusive father, I hear.

bullies usually do better with girls due to confidence and low inhib

I have always found it sad that if I killed myself, people would relish in it or just not care, whereas if one of my many tormenters were to end it everyone would be so heartbroken.

So much for the soy myth that “the bullied kids will be the CEOs and the bullies will work for them”.

This is the most frustrating Pill but it's actually true. :feelstastyman:

So much for the soy myth that “the bullied kids will be the CEOs and the bullies will work for them”.
I was thinking the same

most my bullies are middle class, have wives, and have large social circles. Karma never got them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back