Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Our brains are too bluepilled.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Our brains don't seem to realize that it's OVER for us.
It makes us think that we are better looking then we actually are when we look in a mirror.
It makes us horney as fuck as if it thinks we are going to reproduce with the surrounding females.
Sometimes it makes us think that a female is attracted to us when in reality she isn't at all.
Honestly our lives would be way easier if our brains changed into a more blackpilled and hopeless subconscious.

Nope, we can't remove our sexual desires unfortunately. It's not our fault.

We can do a bettER cause however and become an iNCel martyr.

Nope, we can't remove our sexual desires unfortunately. It's not our fault.

We can do a bettER cause however and become an iNCel martyr.
There's no point in becoming an incel martyr because you will never outshine Elliot. Even minassian killed more normies and females the ER, but he still can't outshine the supreme gentleman.

There's no point in becoming an incel martyr because you will never outshine Elliot. Even minassian killed more normies and females the ER, but he still can't outshine the supreme gentleman.

No, he didn't outshine elliot because minassian didn't make a manifesto or have much of an online presence like Elliot. If he did, I'm sure he would get as much recognition like elliot rodger.

Even nikolas cruz had much more recognition from the media because of his backstory and other witnesses.

I really wish I could. Only option are tablets but the side effects are not worth it.

No, he didn't outshine elliot because minassian didn't make a manifesto or have much of an online presence like Elliot. If he did, I'm sure he would get as much recognition like elliot rodger.

Even nikolas cruz had much more recognition from the media because of his backstory and other witnesses.
Honestly we should all start writing manifestos and recording videos just in case we decide to go ER.

Honestly we should all start writing manifestos and recording videos just in case we decide to go ER.

Yeah, if you notice, most of ER's recognition was because of his manifesto and videos.

Without it, his day of retribution was nothing special and would've been forgotten easily (Only 6 kills)

My brain.
83664ac2-5b09-4fa8-8a2b-40bd84ee73aa.jpg

True. Quite literally every time a girl smiles at me my mind runs wild with thoughts of us going on dates, holding each other in our arms, and having the best time of our lives. Thanks to the black pill, I manage to pull myself back down to earth and get a hold of myself. I wish somehow I could instill the black pill into my brain rather than just believing it. There’s a hefty difference between the two.

True. Quite literally every time a girl smiles at me my mind runs wild with thoughts of us going on dates, holding each other in our arms, and having the best time of our lives. Thanks to the black pill, I manage to pull myself back down to earth and get a hold of myself. I wish somehow I could instill the black pill into my brain rather than just believing it. There’s a hefty difference between the two.

fucking lol, your fantasies are reserved for the attractive males. It's over for the rest of us.

These thoughts are almost impossible not to have, it's practically human nature, but being blackpilled helps a lot to understand that these thoughts do not matter, they're just your conscience telling you what every human wants based on pure instinct, something we are denied.
As soon as a incel accept the blackpill he would go through fewer risks in making everyone around him hate him even more, wich is something necessary if you are a incel and need to be in a normie natural habitat

I find myself being transfixed in bluepilled thoughts whenever I am having a successful conversation with a girl.
Like if I make her laugh I will start to think I might finally get a gf in that moment, but nothing ever happens. And afterwards I scold myself for my stupidity in the situation.

Yeah, if you notice, most of ER's recognition was because of his manifesto and videos.

Without it, his day of retribution was nothing special and would've been forgotten easily (Only 6 kills)
A manifesto with videos and pictures is mandatory. If someone goes to the Emergency Room without one, they'll be forgotten before the end of the week. Even Paddock and Kelley were swept under the rug.

A manifesto with videos and pictures is mandatory. If someone goes to the Emergency Room without one, they'll be forgotten before the end of the week. Even Paddock and Kelley were swept under the rug.

nikolas Cruz is a fucking legend, even without a manifesto he still gets more recognition from the media compared to paddock or other shooters like the santa fe shooter.