Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Our boy almost got beat up by a white knight this time!!! :o :o :o

Justice served, slut exposed once again !!! Kittyfish never fails to deliver....

thot patrolled

What a fucking hero. Godspeed.

Didn't even sit her down, lol she was freaking out. Think fish is going over the hedge

stay safe @catfishman23 you legend

disgusting fat cow.
well done, catfishman

I can't even watch these tbh. My social anxiety is too strong. Someone should always give a quick rundown of what happens.

Where were the fags whiteknighting for gorilla pussy?

Fuuuck I could never have the courage to pull that off. That was awesome, had be grinning throughout the whole thing. Also jfl at that cuck that tried to intervene.

Whiteknights really are the scum of the earth. I hope he got hit by a car.

Last edited:
He needs to be careful, cucks can be unpredictable :feelsmega:

How long can he keep it up for? Its gone way beyond legendary at this point.

Damn fucking landwhale, her looksmatch already killed himself.

A god amongst us

that intro lmao

I have fantasies of doing this to westernized Asian whores but realized the time would be better spent practicing my Nihongo.

The production value of these videos keeps increasing. Keep it up @catfishman23 i hope you dont get your ass beat on cam though :feelsgah:

I love these videos so much. Every time I see one I have a good time. JFL at the roasties who think they are a victim just because they got tricked into thinking a 10/10 magically wanted them.

And to think some people want him banned. This guy is one of the biggest heroes of this community.

Also, it's disgusting how there's always a white knight in standby to save the damsel in distress a.k.a. whore from Tinder.

Giga kek :lul:

Well done @catfishman23

You looking for Mr dick cheese?

Another checkmate for the chess master.

Catfishman2

Not bad catfish bro. :feelsokman: These vids always cheer me up. Shows an ethical fight back against gynocracy.

I love these videos so much. Every time I see one I have a good time. JFL at the roasties who think they are a victim just because they got tricked into thinking a 10/10 magically wanted them.
God, your halloween avatar is fucking amazing, it honestly made my day.

God, your halloween avatar is fucking amazing, it honestly made my day.
thanks! I made it on Pixler with my limited photo editing skills.

How in the world can this fat ugly old bitch expect a male model to fall for her? Is she mad?