Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal our biological purpose

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]When you cannot fulfill your purpose of existence, which is to pass on your genes, to attract a fertile female, life becomes brutal torture. I also can't socialize with other guys. We feed ourselves to stay alive and be able to have offspring with a girl. What's the point if we can't do it? I live in misery, loneliness, suffering, frustration, bitterness. I wish I could meet you irl.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL]We are simply miserable. useless for life. The losers. Like a defective part from the factory that is useless to sell and is discarded. But we are not discarded, but here we are, seeing how others live in the happiness of sex, acceptance, affection... while we rot. It's so brutal.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]We don't matter to anyone. We console ourselves and express our suffering in forums like this one. There is no movement that supports us. We are the lowest. We are not failed normies, we are at the bottom of the bag. We are failures. We are the lepers of the 21st century.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I've missed everything: teenage love, adventures with friends, parties, laughs, experiences... bullied, harassed, ignored... in college I was invisible... everyone, EVERYONE with friends and girlfriends. ..I haven't met anyone like me...I'm a dark spot at the back of the class...[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]I'm ugly, I'm very, very ugly, I'm socially inept, I'm very inhibited, socially trash, a loser, frustrated and bitter, with negative reinforcement...[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Am I alcoholic, neet, ldar, autistic, mentalcel (strong ocd), ugly, loser, my face is ugly, am I ugly, friendless, ugly, loser, frustrated, ugly, ugly, weird, outcast, did I say I'm ugly? being ugly and being autistic is the cause of my misery[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

There is no biological purpose. All purposes are a construct

to attract a fertile female
do you want me to slap you in the face?

Men never attracted females, they raped them. In society masculinity is feminized that you need to look at what woman wants.

This world is hell. Do whatevER you have to do to cope.

D5d

Kys :feelskek:

AGI waifubot dev seems to answer all your questions

You know what boyo many animals other than humans reproduce on daily basis and after some time they die and their piece of shit kids might also reproduce and it goes on and on. It doesn't make anyone better 'cause they reproduced. It is an idee fixe to make those who didn't reproduce put into shame to steer them and breeders to feel better about themselves. But it all doesn't exist.

Besides that if you had kid your life would be worse since you would have added into your life much more obligations which could make you suicidal.