Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our Biggest Enemy is Not Feminists, But Anti-Vaxxers

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

0c934a69 5842 4431 aa7d ae7e8a9edb55

@ @suigin thoughts on OP
Using way too many reddit leftoid Marxist buzzwords, obvious shill trying to dupe and kill a few more incels. He's also falsing equating bad looks with bad immune system: there may be an overall correlation, but it's also possible for someone to have substandard looks and an exceptionally strong immune system.

You'll more likely kill normies and their progenies by spreading the love, in case you haven't noticed incels are in the minority

Two sides of the same coin

OP you're a faggot ass NPC , mainstream worldview worshipper. Fuck you

Shilling for globohomo should be a worthy of a ban. I'm tired of all those spouting their bs. If you love normie politics and jewish lies, you can spread them on any other platform.

Lmao this OP reads like a normie took one of his normie posts from reddit and attempted to edit it to fit in with the inkel crowd. And its a yesterdaycel so that might actually be the case

wow you didn't even try to be subtle in your shill psyops faggotry this time. Guess you couldn't help yourself when your other attempts/threads didn't work but you forgot this forum doesn't allow soycuck retards.

imagine thinking putting ''chad'' and ''stacy'' between sentences is going to magically make it easy to manipulate us, you fucking delusional retard. you couldn't last one day without getting permabanned in a forum you think it's full of ''idiots'', ask yourself who is the idiot now.

Last edited:
jfl at the ugly dudes that flock to the right you guys cope so much. THE RIGHT HATES YOU!! They view you as a pathetic failure that wasn’t able to attain a wife and family of your own. The Right is for tall, white men and that’s it

This thread is not meant to in any way, shape, or form, to nullify the harm feminists have done to society and our community at large. I still hold strong distaste for feminists and their supporters. The point of this thread is to point of the obvious yet rarely discussed point of contention.... feminists are not our biggest enemies. Whilst feminists want to militate our cause, our freedom, and our livelihood, another group wants to take our actual lives... these are anti-vaxxers. Keep in mind I'm including anti-maskers, anti-lockdowners, and anyone who falls into the Covid-denial category.

I developed the ideas for this thread while on the toliet. I was postulating how people could be so stupid and so ignorant to oppose basic public health measures in the midst of a deadly pandemic, and then it hit.... these people aren't stupid (at least not the string pullers), they are simply anti-incel.

21,067 BEST Stupid Person IMAGES, STOCK PHOTOS & VECTORS | Adobe Stock
SCHOOLBOY SITTING ON STOOL WITH DUNCE HAT News Photo - Getty Images
This is what Trump told supporters before many stormed Capitol Hill - ABC  News

I may recieve flak for this. Since feminists are left-wing, many incels naturally gravitate towards the right and thus side with them on every issue. Such thing is as dangerous as it is preposterous, because in many ways the right is far more anti-incel than the feminist left, vaccine hesitancy is one example. The political push to drop public health proctocals stems from a Neo-Eugenicist Social Darwinism. It's the idea that if your immune system can't fight the virus, you don't deserve to live. This is the real reason why propagandists like Tucker Carlson and Paul Joseph Watson oppose the vaccine, they know it works, they just want the low-IQ plague rats who fail to take precautionary measures to die, along with the incels who lack the same immune system as genetically superior Chads.

Tucker Carlson's Fox News colleagues call out his dangerous  anti-vaccination rhetoric - CNN
Infowars' Paul Joseph Watson can't get anything right | Salon.com

The same logic applies to mask mandates. Thankfully, my college has a vaccine mandate so I can be confident that at least 99% of people on campus are fully vaccinated. Despite that, I still wear my mask whenever I leave my house and don't take it off until I'm home (unless there's literally no one in sight around outside). Most of my friends do to because we actually are good people and give a shit about public health. However, not everyone has been doing this. All the attractive people, the Chads and Stacies with gorgeous faces and perfect jaws never wear masks. They're too concerned with showing off their youthful superior genetics to give one Iota to helping other people. All these rich Republican lawmakers with their prestigious college sons and daughters are diligently fighting the mask mandates because they can't bare to stand watching their little Chads and Stacies go a few months without displaying their pretty faces. Let that sink in... Republicans are willing to let a pandemic roar through the world and kill millions just to prevent a few Chads and Stacies from being able to mog you to the fullest extent possible. Unfortunantly, because in the United States the right dominates the political scene (even when Democrats achieve pyrrhic victories over the legislature), these lunatics wil get their way.

(MASKLESS PEOPLE WITH NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD OVER WHO THEY INFECT)

Pin on 7/7/17
Beautiful And Sexy Girls Spotted In The Street (42 pics) - izispicy.com
Hot Girls in the Streets (48 pics)

This is why I say if you want to take part in incel activism, do not do it through any extremist measures that will clearly backfire. Don't go out in public calling people roasties and demanding "state mandated gfs". There are far more socially acceptable ways to help your fellow incels. One way is to support pubic health measures that mandate masks, capacity limits, and vaccines. It's not the Chads and Stacies who are at risk of dying from Covid, it's the genetic proletariat, it's you and I.
Too long, didn't read this bullshit
All you motherfuckers, including OP, are enemies. Everything that came out your GrAY mouth, and the everyone else, I hate you all equally.
Take than scapegoating and funneling shit elsewhere, Because I am not the one.

This thread is not meant to in any way, shape, or form, to nullify the harm feminists have done to society and our community at large. I still hold strong distaste for feminists and their supporters. The point of this thread is to point of the obvious yet rarely discussed point of contention.... feminists are not our biggest enemies. Whilst feminists want to militate our cause, our freedom, and our livelihood, another group wants to take our actual lives... these are anti-vaxxers. Keep in mind I'm including anti-maskers, anti-lockdowners, and anyone who falls into the Covid-denial category.

I developed the ideas for this thread while on the toliet. I was postulating how people could be so stupid and so ignorant to oppose basic public health measures in the midst of a deadly pandemic, and then it hit.... these people aren't stupid (at least not the string pullers), they are simply anti-incel.

21,067 BEST Stupid Person IMAGES, STOCK PHOTOS & VECTORS | Adobe Stock
SCHOOLBOY SITTING ON STOOL WITH DUNCE HAT News Photo - Getty Images
This is what Trump told supporters before many stormed Capitol Hill - ABC  News

I may recieve flak for this. Since feminists are left-wing, many incels naturally gravitate towards the right and thus side with them on every issue. Such thing is as dangerous as it is preposterous, because in many ways the right is far more anti-incel than the feminist left, vaccine hesitancy is one example. The political push to drop public health proctocals stems from a Neo-Eugenicist Social Darwinism. It's the idea that if your immune system can't fight the virus, you don't deserve to live. This is the real reason why propagandists like Tucker Carlson and Paul Joseph Watson oppose the vaccine, they know it works, they just want the low-IQ plague rats who fail to take precautionary measures to die, along with the incels who lack the same immune system as genetically superior Chads.

Tucker Carlson's Fox News colleagues call out his dangerous  anti-vaccination rhetoric - CNN
Infowars' Paul Joseph Watson can't get anything right | Salon.com

The same logic applies to mask mandates. Thankfully, my college has a vaccine mandate so I can be confident that at least 99% of people on campus are fully vaccinated. Despite that, I still wear my mask whenever I leave my house and don't take it off until I'm home (unless there's literally no one in sight around outside). Most of my friends do to because we actually are good people and give a shit about public health. However, not everyone has been doing this. All the attractive people, the Chads and Stacies with gorgeous faces and perfect jaws never wear masks. They're too concerned with showing off their youthful superior genetics to give one Iota to helping other people. All these rich Republican lawmakers with their prestigious college sons and daughters are diligently fighting the mask mandates because they can't bare to stand watching their little Chads and Stacies go a few months without displaying their pretty faces. Let that sink in... Republicans are willing to let a pandemic roar through the world and kill millions just to prevent a few Chads and Stacies from being able to mog you to the fullest extent possible. Unfortunantly, because in the United States the right dominates the political scene (even when Democrats achieve pyrrhic victories over the legislature), these lunatics wil get their way.

(MASKLESS PEOPLE WITH NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD OVER WHO THEY INFECT)

Pin on 7/7/17
Beautiful And Sexy Girls Spotted In The Street (42 pics) - izispicy.com
Hot Girls in the Streets (48 pics)

This is why I say if you want to take part in incel activism, do not do it through any extremist measures that will clearly backfire. Don't go out in public calling people roasties and demanding "state mandated gfs". There are far more socially acceptable ways to help your fellow incels. One way is to support pubic health measures that mandate masks, capacity limits, and vaccines. It's not the Chads and Stacies who are at risk of dying from Covid, it's the genetic proletariat, it's you and I.

banned

Only Pfizer and Moderna customers deserve civil rights!

Cuck shit.

Anything that disturbs organized society is to our benefit (or at least entertainment) since the standard hierarchy skews so heavily against us.