Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Our beloved Saint after his ascension with his wife and children - Will we ever experience this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11318
  • Start date
Deleted member 11318

Deleted member 11318

Ethnic
-
IMG 3688

only fakecels will experience this tbhtbhtbhnglnglngl

I won't. Foids hate short men.

Not so much as they hate ethnics.

For women: White Manlet > Tall Ethnic
Cool another retarded shitskin (and likely kid) on this forum preaching their SJW propaganda. Go take this shit to tumblr. If you honestly think height means less than race, than I truly pity you for your IQ.

Last edited:
Will any of us ever experience it

Cool another retarded shitskin (and likely kid) on this forum preaching their SJW propaganda. Go take this shit to tumblr. If you honestly think height means less than race, than I truly pity you for your IW.
lol I'm not an SJW. It's just true that women love white men above everything.
Change of country and ascend.
This is my plan in combination with looksmaxing.

Cool another retarded shitskin (and likely kid) on this forum preaching their SJW propaganda. Go take this shit to tumblr. If you honestly think height means less than race, than I truly pity you for your IW.

I'm 6'1. Yet I'm an incel. Why? Because I'm ethnic.

Meanwhile this 65 year old grandpa just impregnated a filipina half 1/3rd his age.

JBW

With looksmaxing and surgery many of us here can surely ascend and can experience this.
Well, according to your sig it's more than likely for you to ascend. I mean if you list "sub 8" as a flaw it surely can't be that bad for you, many of us would be incredibly happy just to reach 4-5/10.

lol I'm not an SJW. It's just true that women love white men above everything.
Keep thinking that then... it's your loss. I do appreciate the worship though I find it very pathetic... what self-respecting man would worship another solely based on his race?

As a side note, I am 23 and white and incel. I have never been haloed for my race and have been rejected for my height. As I say below, don't be a self hating faggot, it will make you feel worse. There are ways to cope with inceldom... this is not a good one.

I'm 6'1. Yet I'm an incel. Why? Because I'm ethnic.

Meanwhile this 65 year old grandpa just impregnated a filipina half his age.

JBW

Yes this is a great practical example... surely this women isn't out for money and status and pathway to America... she is totally monogamous with him... You can't seriously be this dumb to fall for this scheme, but you are ethnic so your aren't exactly bright.

Your self hate will only bring you more misery. I understand being an incel is a terrible way to live, but there's no reason to invite more misery on top of the misery we suffer. Having self-worth won't fix your inceldom, but it will make you way less of a faggot.

Keep thinking that then... it's your loss. I do appreciate the worship though I find it very pathetic... what self-respecting man would worship another solely based on his race?

As a side note, I am 23 and white and incel. I have never been haloed for my race and have been rejected for my height. As I say below, don;t be a self hating faggot, it will make you feel worse. There ways to cope with inceldom... this is not a good one.

Yes this is a great practical example... surely this women isn't out for money and status and pathway to America... she is totally monogamous with him... You can't seriously be this dumb to fall for this scheme, but you are ethnic so your aren't exactly bright.

Your self hate will only bring you more misery. I understand being an incel is a terrible way to live, but there's no reason to invite more misery on top of the misery we suffer. Having self-worth won't fix your inceldom, but it will make you way less of a faggot.

The money and status excuse is old pal. This isn't the 1990's. Plenty of rich as fuck curries, Chinese, Japanese, Arabs out there in 2018 and yet you never ever seen this phenomenon with ethnics. It's always a white man and ethnic female pairing.

Knowing the blackpilled truth isn't self-hate.

I have a western passport as well. And yet I've been rejected countless times by ethnic foreign foids. Isn't it convenient that all the "passport diggers" only want white men?

I don't like kids. I don't like to fuck a girl. So, no.

Well, according to your sig it's more than likely for you to ascend. I mean if you list "sub 8" as a flaw it surely can't be that bad for you, many of us would be incredibly happy just to reach 4-5/10.
And another sub 8 denier... You underestimate the high standards that young women in the west have nowadays. Even men who are a 6 or 7 have a hard time here in the west, because women just have extremely high standards.

And yes, I believe I have a chance to ascend with a better hairstyle that suits me, a nose operation, gymceling and location change. But here in the west it is over for me. That's why "LocationCel".
good luck boyo
Thanks, Bro.

2 more ERs brought into this world

@StormlitAqua I do not worship you. I just think it's unfair that you guys have it easier than we do only because of your race.

The money and status excuse is old pal. This isn't the 1990's. Plenty of rich as fuck curries, Chinese, Japanese, Arabs out there in 2018 and yet you never ever seen this phenomenon with ethnics. It's always a white man and ethnic female pairing.

Knowing the blackpilled truth isn't self-hate.

I have a western passport as well. And yet I've been rejected countless times by ethnic foreign foids. Isn't it convenient that all the "passport diggers" only want white men?
You must not be aware of the suadi instagram buying model thing then? They're not white!

The reason it happens with white men is because white women are less culturally susceptible to betabuxing. They will hold out for chad (and other race equivalents of chad whether you realize it or not) alot longer than the ethnic ones. Betabux retards who take in these women want neotony like any good man, and go for these women because they are young. Most white thots don't accept betabux until late-20s at the earliest.

As a culture we continue to enable white women to be "their own people", and they don't need a man.

@StormlitAqua I do not worship you. I just think it's unfair that you guys have it easier than we do only because of your race.
Can I get some prayer hands in the posts below for some fine white worship?

Talk to me in 5 years kidcel when we stand on equal ground. Where I'm from, believe it or not, ethnics, especially niggers, have a huge advantage. My mom actually just went to a Indian man - white woman wedding last month. Open your eyes to your lack of intelligence and take a proper dive into actual lookism, not CNN-tier race-bait. You fell for it. Like most supposed ethnics, you will ascend when you find the race betraying white whores who love to disappoint their fathers. Your 5'9 height will inhibit you far more than your race.

And another sub 8 denier... You underestimate the high standards that young women in the west have nowadays. Even men who are a 6 or 7 have a hard time here in the west, because women just have extremely high standards.

And yes, I believe I have a chance to ascend with a better hairstyle that suits me, a nose operation, gymceling and location change. But here in the west it is over for me. That's why "LocationCel".
Having a hard time is still infinitely better than not having a chance at all. And it's funny how you as an above average guy are talking about unfairness here:
Do you think it's fair that you have it easier than average and below average men?

But at least you admit your situation isn't hopeless, that's still more than most "sub 8" theorist on this site would do. Good luck for your ascension.

Not so much as they hate ethnics.

For women: White Manlet > Tall Ethnic
JFL if you think some tall muscular black man would get less pussy than a white manlet

Where I'm from, believe it or not, ethnics, especially niggers, have a huge advantage.
Cope. Nowhere in the world do ethnics have an advantage over white men. And certainly not middle easterners like me, together with Indians we are the most hated men in the world.
Like most supposed ethnics, you will ascend when you find the race betraying white whores who love to disappoint their fathers.
I find it funny how you white men are upset and call white women "race traitors". The reality is that there are no other women in the world who exclusively date their own race as much as white women. If you were Ethnic, you know what it feels like to be really hated by women of your own race.
JFL if you think some tall muscular black man would get less pussy than a white manlet
Believe it or not, that's the way it is.

Quite accusatory to call me above average with no real evidence. I have never shown my face, and 5'10 is definitely not above average for an American white man. I don't have a hard time, I have no time. I am 23 and have never even had a GF, let alone sex.

I am treated unfairly for my poor facial aesthetics, king-of-manlet height, Christian Faith, and far-right political view and mindset. Only the last one is something I can change, but I prefer incel to cuck so...

You're white. You're rich. You're above average. For a noodlewhore you're a literal Gigachad.

Having a hard time is still infinitely better than not having a chance at all. And it's funny how you as an above average guy are talking about unfairness here:
Do you think it's fair that you have it easier than average and below average men?
I'm not above average! Not at all. I currently see myself as a 4 below average. After I have my desired hairstyle, have done my nose surgery and do Gymcelling I would like to become a 6 or 7. That is my goal.

I can’t see St. Morgan of One-Arm settle for cuckoldry. He’s an AR kinda guy!

Quite accusatory to call me above average with no real evidence. I have never shown my face, and 5'10 is definitely not above average for an American white man. I don't have a hard time, I have no time. I am 23 and have never even had a GF, let alone sex.

I am treated unfairly for my poor facial aesthetics, king-of-manlet height, Christian Faith, and far-right political view and mindset. Only the last one is something I can change, but I prefer incel to cuck so...
>calls non-whites shitskins
>says non-whites are low-iq
>says non-whites are inferior to whites

Then has the audacity to bitch about being treated unfairly.

B R A I N L E T
R
A
I
N
L
E
T

As a side note, I am 23 and white and incel. I have never been haloed for my race and have been rejected for my height. As I say below, don't be a self hating faggot, it will make you feel worse. There are ways to cope with inceldom... this is not a good one.

This is absurd. Recognizing facts doesn't make you self hating. Women hate ethnics. We are over 30% celibate in America already while our women are less than 4% celibate.

https://incels.is/threads/ethnic-male-celibacy-30-in-2018.41806/

This is absurd. Recognizing facts doesn't make you self hating. Women hate ethnics. We are over 30% celibate in America already while our women are less than 4% celibate.

https://incels.is/threads/ethnic-male-celibacy-30-in-2018.41806/

This means nothing.

Assuming this is all true, have you ever bothered to think why this could be the case? Have you considered that the nature of ethnic women to be more prone to accepting betabux (which white men are more likely to provide)? Have you considered that ethnics seem to demand white women and openly rebuke their own (fell for the CNN agenda)? Have you considered that ethnics don't really belong in America and would likely be better off back where they came from around their own people?

These are contextless numbers that mean nothing.

(which white men are more likely to provide)

This finally proves that you are indeed a low-IQ brainlet.

Asians, Nigerians, and Indians all make more than whites. If providers were what these foids were looking for then they'd flock to Indians and Asians. Yet they don't.

https://blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2015/05/08/this-us-ethnic-group-makes-the-most-money/
https://www.financialsamurai.com/income-by-race-why-is-asian-income-so-high/

https://www.americanbazaaronline.co...unity-in-the-us-with-median-income-of-100547/

Statistics are 'fake news' because the NPC right winger said so!!!

Full Blacks don't count as ethnics.
And an average white manlet (it's over) in Thailand can outslay a tall nig (tellem-T)

This finally proves that you are indeed a low-IQ brainlet.

Asians, Nigerians, and Indians all make more than whites. If providers were what these foids were looking for then they'd flock to Indians and Asians. Yet they don't.

https://blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2015/05/08/this-us-ethnic-group-makes-the-most-money/
https://www.financialsamurai.com/income-by-race-why-is-asian-income-so-high/

https://www.americanbazaaronline.co...unity-in-the-us-with-median-income-of-100547/

Statistics are 'fake news' because the NPC right winger said so!!!

Swing and a miss. Baseball is not in your future.

Betabux is not about having the wherewithal to provide, its about the WILLINGNESS to provide. White men are the most cucked on the planet when it comes to giving women free attention, money, status, and worship. It's due to our culture. One thing I compliment negroes (american blacks not african ones) on is their lack of willingness to become bux. You don't see too many rich darkies (at least not the uncle toms) buxing some used-up roast. Us white men, being under the firm grasp of feminism, will happily give anything to our totally loving and monogamous wives. We've been told from birth that this is how it works... single mother "families" only make this worse.

Many other cultures do not have this. Do you think there's feminism in the middle east? How about anywhere in asia? I venture to say largely no. Feminism is the root cause here. These ethnics, even in the west, still reatin their unfeminized culture and do not open themsleves as hard to buxxing as most white men. Sure, maybe the indian has more money than the white guy, but the white guy will surely give up more for less work by the whore.

I guarantee that if western ethnics were more willing to bux, these numbers would not nearly be as skewed. Please note that I do not encourage buxing under any circumstance.

Race x height is a tough fight. The only thing we can know for sure is that face >>>> anything.

Who cares if height> or <race ?

Incels fighting about this is like two somali fighting about what's the best food in the 5 stars italian restaurants.

I have seen etnics and manlets having sucess with white foids.
Do you know why ?

Because they were Chads !

Nontall White Chad = will slay
Black Chad (Tyrone) = will slay

Tall incel = LDAR
Black incel = LDAR

I am seeing RIGHT NOW a Stacy eating a burger with a Tyrone in front of me.

Last edited:
I'm not above average! Not at all. I currently see myself as a 4 below average. After I have my desired hairstyle, have done my nose surgery and do Gymcelling I would like to become a 6 or 7. That is my goal.
Then I'm sorry for calling you "above average". I thought only 6-7/10s would identify as sub 8, and below average people would call themself sub 5-2 instead.

This means nothing.

Assuming this is all true, have you ever bothered to think why this could be the case? Have you considered that the nature of ethnic women to be more prone to accepting betabux (which white men are more likely to provide)? Have you considered that ethnics seem to demand white women and openly rebuke their own (fell for the CNN agenda)? Have you considered that ethnics don't really belong in America and would likely be better off back where they came from around their own people?

Prove anything you've asserted. Asian and Indian men are the highest quality betabux on earth. In America Indian men have the highest rate of graduate degrees. Indian and Chinese men are least likely to be violent to spouses and we are all very family oriented. There is no study or evidence anywhere that Indian men reject Indian women or the same for chinese. There are loads of studies showing that these women reject us.

Your last point is the only valid one - ethnic men are fucked in the west. Which proves my point. Not yours.

You're being completely inconsistent. You have some of the most uneducated and anti-science views of race on this forum. I can prove my points with science. Next time you make a statement about ethnics, prove it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back