Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Our backs will never look like this

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Imagine being so attractive that when you're fucking your gf she scratches you back so hard that it looks as if you were whipped like a runaway slave. It's over if your back doesn't look like this even if it seems painful.

4c3fd01cb7abd2e79d34fed6e11d17df

I don't want my back to look like that :feelsmega:

I wish a loli would do this to me while i fuck her virgin pussy

Imagine being so attractive that when you're fucking your gf she scratches you back so hard that it looks as if you were whipped like a runaway slave. It's over if your back doesn't look like this even if it seems painful.

View attachment 217803
I knew what the pic would be before opening the thread. And yes that is a great way to tell if she is actually enjoying the sex. Lol none of us, even the ones who ascend will never get back scratches.

Hickies too, we will never have that

Open wounds for stds to leak into chad :feelsthink:

It will never be

I think when it gets to this point you should start tying up their hands or something

My back will never look like that because the skin is clear and it's free of acne and acne scars.

If a girl tried doing that to me she would end up popping several zits on herself.

My back will never look like that because the skin is clear and it's free of acne and acne scars.

If a girl tried doing that to me she would end up popping several zits on herself.
Same. Fucking zits, Accutane barely keeps peace, not even entirely

Same. Fucking zits, Accutane barely keeps peace, not even entirely
I slather tons of tretinoin on my back and shower a lot just to have exruciatingly painful burning peeling skin, yet my back still has ugly zits on it. Yet some fuckboi could be a slob yet have perfectly clear skin, even if he touches his face and has shitty hygiene.

I slather tons of tretinoin on my back and shower a lot just to have exruciatingly painful burning peeling skin, yet my back still has ugly zits on it. Yet some fuckboi could be a slob yet have perfectly clear skin, even if he touches his face and has shitty hygiene.
My face is 100% clear. Now doing the 2nd accutane cycle. Chest and upper back clean too. Lats and lower back and mid back still getting the occasional pimple, but last time on accutane the back was clear too and after going off backne returned. Face remained clean tho

I have scratch fetish ngl

We only have such scars from self-flagellation