Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ounce again my friend get the girls laughing and befriending him

foreignincel3

foreignincel3

Greycel
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
63
Online
0
I introduced my friend to my classmate female friends and ounce again they befriended him and legit run away from me and don't talk to me , even the girls in the gym they will befriend him and if i sit to talk with one she change sits and run away , even in school i am am legit not believing my eyes haha what the actual fuck lol , i am going insane i will  just off myself soon
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,852
Online
0
if that dude is causing you trouble then he isn't your friend, tell him to fuck off next time or knock em out.
 
foreignincel3

foreignincel3

Greycel
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
63
Online
0
jagged0 said:
if that dude is causing you trouble then he isn't your friend, tell him to fuck off next time or knock em out.

he isnt causing trouble, its just girls befriend him while they run away from me
 
Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
2,656
Online
0
foreignincel3 said:
I introduced my friend to my classmate female friends and ounce again they befriended him and legit run away from me and don't talk to me , even the girls in the gym they will befriend him and if i sit to talk with one she change sits and run away , even in school i am am legit not believing my eyes haha what the actual fuck lol , i am going insane i will  just off myself soon

Jealous of having femoid friends? Weak. They're worthless unless the guy gets to fuck them.
 
foreignincel3

foreignincel3

Greycel
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
63
Online
0
Sub8Hate said:
Jealous of having femoid friends? Weak. They're worthless unless the guy gets to fuck them.

not you mgtower , it's because i am treated as a subhuman wherever i go, god mgtower are the biggest copers
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
666
Online
0
Maybe they can smell your inherent judaism that every traitor have.
 
foreignincel3

foreignincel3

Greycel
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
63
Online
0
Unbearable2woman said:
Maybe they can smell your inherent judaism that every traitor have.

i would have still done it and i don't regret what i did , it has to be done because the fakecelling was too much
 

Similar threads

HiddenUzer
Replies
13
Views
914
Yuhuhu
Yuhuhu
Kunt
Replies
8
Views
1K
starcrapoo
starcrapoo
HiddenUzer
Replies
5
Views
309
Shahist Persian
Shahist Persian
BoxCutter
Replies
29
Views
2K
lifeisbullshit95
lifeisbullshit95
Moeggels
Replies
19
Views
582
I want to believe
I want to believe
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top