Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Ottoman Harems - history of sultans and their harems

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Proof that Islam is a cucked culture of polygamists where the rich and powerful sultans get all the women and live lavish luxury lifestyles and the rest of the men get to be castrated slaves. Sound familiar?

It's no wonder that women desire this kind of lifestyle, and this is the inevitable direction our society is heading due to unchecked hypergamy, polyamory, lesbianism, social media whoring, and Chad worshipping. Chad harems are definitely coming and we need to be prepared to have our balls cut off.

View: https://youtu.be/FnkXmHSSiuU

They also had elite infantry units called "Janissaries" that were made up of men from all over the Balkans who were recruited by force when they were children and trained to be very disciplined and completely loyal to the sultan. Janissaries were forbidden to marry before the age of 40 while the sultan had dozens of wives JFL

Over for peasantcels.

They also had elite infantry units called "Janissaries" that were made up of men from all over the Balkans who were recruited by force when they were children and trained to be very disciplined and completely loyal to the sultan. Janissaries were forbidden to marry before the age of 40 while the sultan had dozens of wives JFL

There's a meme on this site of "Sharia now/when" as if switching to Islam will put an end inceldom, but the more I learn of Islam the more cucked it is and the more I understand why feminists are pro-Islam. It's just slavery and polygamy in disguise.

Muhammad is also described as attractive while Jesus is described as incel-looking in Isiah :feelsLightsaber:

There's a meme on this site of "Sharia now/when" as if switching to Islam will put an end inceldom, but the more I learn of Islam the more cucked it is and the more I understand why feminists are pro-Islam. It's just slavery and polygamy in disguise.
No Sharia law for human nature, this world is fucked.

Muhammad is also described as attractive while Jesus is described as incel-looking in Isiah :feelsLightsaber:
Yeah it's kind of hilarious how obvious the religious propaganda is when they portray their saints and prophets in unrealistic ways.

How many dirty bastard Jews have you ever seen who looked like this:

1397935839000-AP-Music-The-Bible.jpg

When in reality Jesus probably looked more like a typical dirty bastard Jew:

screen-shot-2019-11-26-at-2-11-31-pm-1574795979.png

Islam coping is cucked and retarded, always said it. Especially since part of this forum is already living under it and they're still incels :feelshaha:

Islam coping is cucked and retarded, always said it. Especially since part of this forum is already living under it and they're still incels :feelshaha:
This, Islam only makes sense if you're chad or very powerful.

You need to be some kind of mongoloid to believe in islam

Islam is illogical, there will always be more men then women making polygamy unsustainable. That is why the world has so many wars, its to cull men.

Feminists aren't necessarily pro or anti Islam. It's just like anything else they'll try to spin things to their favor or demonize it if unsuccessful @soymonkcel