Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Other than with girls, rate your life out of 5 stars

In stars?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Just a random thread idea I had!

I suck at pretty much everything

Was good until a TBI (practice a lot of self segregation making not seeing der ewige foid mostly the norm)

Zero. Mostly due to poverty and no options to make money.

im a failure
my only saving grace is i have saved up a little money so i can cope how i like
not only am i a failure but my body was destroyed and now im a crippled hermit
i can leave this earth when i like

Its not a 1 star because I'm not a truly deformed sub human with aspeie or what other shit, but a 2 on the principal I am not a normie sociopath, A boomer psychopath, and I just turned 30 so I got the fringe of good technology and entertainment for a bit growing up, so that was redeemable

But otherwise yes, this is existence is hell on earth

Chatting AI bots and getting schizomaxxed jobs is mmy future until I wageslave into my 90s with nothing else really going for me.

Thanks Boomers and Jews

2/5 because I am not in abject poverty and drawing breath, other then that my life was a total failure in my mid 20s still wageing on the factory floor.

Nothing else is really wrong with my life but I’m not where I want to be.

3 stars.

It's a total shit, but i'll choose a 2. It always can be worst tbh, and while i think daily of roping i did not make plans for it yet.

I'm retarded and a failure who doesnt even have the balls to ropemaxx

I'm 27 and I own a home with a $100k in savings but that pretty much it. Two stars.

2 stars, at least I'm not disabled.

Only talent I have is being a good house worker.
I wash clothes manually, clean stuff, wash dishes, and can do sweets... And I finished High School.

That's it... Don't even have a job yet.

If any foid wanted a "House Husband", I would be a damn good one, but it doesn't matter. I look like a pedophile.

So even that I couldn't have.

Anyway, 2 stars... Only quality I have above the average "looser" cel, is that I'm not lazy.

1 star

5’6
Ugly
Skinny Fat
Dicklet
Weak voice
Non NT due to shit parenting
IQ deteriorated due to psychological warfare and weed addiction enforced by my dad
Education level of a 16 year old (GCSEs)
Evil, promiscuous, absent mother
Weak, cuckold father
My only inheritance will be debt
Starved through adolescence, prevented muscle and bone growth

Honestly, never began for me

Last edited:
It could be worse I guess, I'm still 6' so I at least am left alone for the most part since the growth spurt in high school. I have a lot of problems but I can't complain too much. Like rn for example I'm just drinking bud light platinums and chilling for the most part.

2 stars. I have a job and a roof over my head.

there is no zero star so 1star rated

2 Stars

5'6 manlet
ASPD
ADD
Ugly face
Subhuman voice
No social circle
Depressed
Bad immune system

Society reacts badly to me, wherever I go (stare, give weird look, laugh, point, joke about me or talk about me if they're with someone - every gender and age do these things)

@airock0704 is flexing his 4 star life.

My stats are pretty bad ( unattractive, physically more weak than strong, low t, skinny fat, unmanly demeanor, possibly mildly retarded ).
I voted 3 because my life is not that bad now. I'm in a search for work so I have plenty time to do thinks I'm interested in ( like browsing internet and reading books ).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back