Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Other than fucking Chad and looksmaxxing, what do attractive girls do all day? Its like they have a lot of time on their hands without any pressure.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
So what do they do all day? Their lives have to be empty and boring.

do makeup and browse tiktok.

browse social media and dating (chad hookup) sites

Take away their phone and you’ll be taking away their entire identity.

Watch Tik Tok, party and smoke weed

My sister cooks (aka makes a mess), showers for an hour, watches crap like love island and coronation street (soap opera), started going to a gym (not the same one as me) with her friends but who knows how long this will last and yes she wears clothes to show off, sunbathes, goes to work sometimes, chats on her phone and watches tiktoks and takes selfies, clothes shopping and makeup. She used to go and watch guys play football but ever since getting a bf that is no longer needed.

I'll ask her what her hobbies are later.

My sister cooks (aka makes a mess), showers for an hour, goes on her phone, watches crap like love island and coronation street (soap opera), started going to a gym with her friends but who know how long this will last and yes she wears clothes to show off, sunbathes, goes to work sometimes, chats on her phone and watches tiktoks and takes selfies, clothes shopping and makeup.
What an empty existence! :lul::lul::lul::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
yes she wears clothes to show off, sunbathes
Why don't you tell her to not show off her body?
She used to go and watch guys play football but ever since getting a bf that is no longer needed.
Is her bf a Chad football player?

What an empty existence! :lul::lul::lul::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Women can literally lay there like a walrus and guys will line up to call her interesting and amazing, I hate it.
Why don't you tell her to not show off her body?
Arguing with her results in things being broken and loud noises, not worth it anymore.
Is her bf a Chad football player?
That's exactly who he is, he approached her and she selected him out of all the others. There was no effort to any of it no self improvement or other dumb shit, they went with the flow.

There was no effort to any of it no self improvement or other dumb shit, they went with the flow.
Meanwhile I have to work for YEARS just to have something! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Meanwhile I have to work for YEARS just to have something! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
He buys her gifts all the time and sorts out her stuff whilst she does all the easy stuff.

Girl i spoke too works and chills

nah but the sounds lol.. how does ur sister look like even ?
Like a smaller foid version of me, looks like me with a foid face filter on. She ever has the tism too but as she's a foid that isn't a hindrance.

Everything that we don’t do

Like a smaller foid version of me, looks like me with a foid face filter on. She ever has the tism too but as she's a foid that isn't a hindrance.
so she's ugly ?? no body ?? how she pulled chad