Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Other than being tortured, starved or have some extreme health problems this is worse life imaginable

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
If someone tried to create society so that it is worse for men than what we have now I dont think he would suceed. Modern man is forced to be beta cuckold who in addition to endure frustration, rejection and ignoring must worship women and act as if he is happy with his life in order to not be completely shunned from society.

Men in their twenties are starved for sex and affection, but as if that wasnt enough they are constantly forced to watch like a cuckolds how females live life to the fullest and uploading pictures with their good looking boyfriends on instagram, traveling and partying. How much worse life can get?

Life has never been kind and fair to ugly men, just countless harsh struggles and miseries are all we get from life.

Atleast if I had some extreme health problems I'd pitymaxx.
Atleast if I was starved my life would end quickly
The state of being I'm in is a way of torture tbh

This is the worst era to be an incel.

Can still get worse. You could be a gelded slave in an even more violently gynocentric society.

Agreed, at least back in caveman times if you were incel you could just you know what :feelzez:
yes I know :feelsokman: . That's why society was created. Some chads with their harems but constantly raided by thirsty average and ugly males doing the things that we can't do nowadays.

If someone tried to create society so that it is worse for men than what we have now I dont think he would suceed. Modern man is forced to be beta cuckold who in addition to endure frustration, rejection and ignoring must worship women and act as if he is happy with his life in order to not be completely shunned from society.

Men in their twenties are starved for sex and affection, but as if that wasnt enough they are constantly forced to watch like a cuckolds how females live life to the fullest and uploading pictures with their good looking boyfriends on instagram, traveling and partying. How much worse life can get?
I think about that everytime old fags tell me they had it worse. The silent generation at least had some hope after WW2 ended and jews won since they had a lot of jobs+male scarcity+absence on female liberation. Really they breathed positivity (this is what my grandparents told me). The boomers, well, do i even need to start? I think they had it easier than every generation of humans that ever walked on this planet and managed to create the degeneracy that destroyed our lives. They are starting to replace the silent generation and they are starting to be the new "old people". Needless to say they look cringy as fuck since it feels like they are all just teenagers who grew old
Men in their twenties are starved for sex and affection
The more i think about that the more i feel like i can't breathe and i can't eat or drink. They deprived us of every possible way to sexually interact with a foid

and managed to create the degeneracy that destroyed our lives.
The more i think about that the more i feel like i can't breathe and i can't eat or drink. They deprived us of every possible way to sexually interact with a foid

Same. This is hell.

Same. This is hell.
It's funny how they try to prevent me from voting populist parties trying to convince me they will destroy society. BIG KEK
It's not that
1 If anything they will make everything better by radically changing society and leaving the EU
2 Even if they burn everything down it would still be a big PRO for me since i hate this status quo and i prefer collapse and death to this kind of political/social landscape

Life has lost all its luster and meaning to me. I take no enjoyment from living whatsoever. That's not how a man without serious health problems should feel like in his late 20s.

Giga IQ. It's like living in the Blade Runner universe (the book too).

Yeah, honestly it's what makes me laugh about the whole "oh well theres africans who have it worse than you do". Like if the only people your life is better than is African's who're literally fucking dying of starvation, I think it's fair to say your life is shite.

Exactly. They are not even starving anymore, world hunger is almost solved.

Fuck this solitude. It's damaging my brain.

So i got new haircut, worked out for half a year 80 kilos now so I registred on badoo and i was swiping right only on ugly ones, girls with no makeup and land whales litteraly hundreds of swipes right. Got zero likes back!!! Fucking zero I feel stupid and angry now. Wtf 0 i expected few by swiping landwhales, but no use. "There has to be a reason unrelated to my looks. "

It's funny how they try to prevent me from voting populist parties trying to convince me they will destroy society. BIG KEK
It's not that
1 If anything they will make everything better by radically changing society and leaving the EU
2 Even if they burn everything down it would still be a big PRO for me since i hate this status quo and i prefer collapse and death to this kind of political/social landscape

Right-wing parties are also cucks when it comes to women. They wont do shit in regards to inceldom.
If there is anti degeneracy party which advocates slut shaming I would vote for that party, but it is not going to happen.
Fuck this solitude. It's damaging my brain.

So i got new haircut, worked out for half a year 80 kilos now so I registred on badoo and i was swiping right only on ugly ones, girls with no makeup and land whales litteraly hundreds of swipes right. Got zero likes back!!! Fucking zero I feel stupid and angry now. Wtf 0 i expected few by swiping landwhales, but no use. "There has to be a reason unrelated to my looks. "

Its over. You shouldnt chase landwhales and give them ego boost anyway.

Right-wing parties are also cucks when it comes to women. They wont do shit in regards to inceldom.
If there is anti degeneracy party which advocates slut shaming I would vote for that party, but it is not going to happen.
Leaving the EU and the NATO is good enough for me, for now.
We will work on the foid question afterward

Modern man is forced to be beta cuckold who in addition to endure frustration, rejection and ignoring must worship women and act as if he is happy with his life in order to not be completely shunned from society.
Right. Can't even be a betabuxx who is critical of his situation. You start hinting at blackpill stuff to your roastie that you acquired after 30 and she will realize she married a "misogynist" and dump you or force you into submission.
Men in their twenties are starved for sex and affection, but as if that wasnt enough they are constantly forced to watch like a cuckolds how females live life to the fullest
And the only equalizer (barely) is to moneymaxx which due to progressive taxation means that you will be giving more money to women.

Yeah, honestly it's what makes me laugh about the whole "oh well theres africans who have it worse than you do". Like if the only people your life is better than is Africans who're literally fucking dying of starvation, I think it's fair to say your life is shite.
your life isn't even necessarily better than them either. many of em die Young so they will never truly develop the sentience to understand their pain

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back