Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Other non muslim brown people have told me they got bullied cause of islam

I

islamicincel

Veteran
Due to brown people looking the same they told me they hated islam due to the fact that they got bullied because of terror attacks and 9/11. They said they would get bullied even though they weren't muslims and would be called osama and terrorist.

Islam made it over for all brown people in the west.

Due to brown people looking the same they told me they hated islam due to the fact that they got bullied because of terror attacks and 9/11. They said they would get bullied even though they weren't muslims and would be called osama and terrorist.

Their deathnic genetics is what made it over for them. You think White Bosnian or Chechen muslims are bullied in the West?

Not if you're chaddam though it's Just a ugly ethnic cope

I clearly said brown people
So you answered your own thread. Has nothing to do with Islam, but rather the deathnic genes. Bashing brown people for being "muzlims" is just a front for racism. That's why people say "you look Muslim" (as in you're a brown ethnic)

fuck them who the fuck got balls to bully me for what I am? they need to grow a pair of balls and act like a man then. if anybody tries to bully me for what I am irl, be it my religion or my face, I'd chop them off lol

fuck them who the fuck got balls to bully me for what I am? they need to grow a pair of balls and act like a man then. if anybody tries to bully me for what I am irl, be it my religion or my face, I'd chop them off lol

You don't live in the west and won't know our pain of racism

You don't live in the west and won't know our pain of racism
so what? I never experienced racism IRL but I have common sense and as someone from the streets, if somebody tries to fuck with me then I'd always show them. I always stand myself even though I'll end up with a bullet in my brain lol.

I hate liberal muslims they are such pussies, "ohhh islamophobia" yeah fuck you cunts act like a man lol sometimes they are from the countries like afghanistan and act like pussies, lol your grandparents fought for their whole life and you there bitching about being oppressed

Islam >>>>>

White people are reverting often. Just a few days ago, a white guy reverted at my small, local mosque. So your last claim is low IQ. But LOL at the non-Islamic cucks who think they are better than us yet still seen as Islamic by whites. JFL.

Islam is the best thing to ever happen to the world.

And lmao no Islam, didn't make it over for brown ppl, if anything it makes it easier to nab a young wife,

Islam >>>>>

White people are reverting often. Just a few days ago, a white guy reverted at my small, local mosque. So your last claim is low IQ. But LOL at the non-Islamic cucks who think they are better than us yet still seen as Islamic by whites. JFL.

Russian muslims are said to be 30% of the population by 2035.