Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Other incels

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
Do you see many other incels in your area or is it just you? I rarely see anyone that is as unattractive as me, but every now and then I do. It's even rarer to see someone I mog, but sometimes I do. Usually that person is deformed. It's makes me feel unique in a bad way when I go for weeks not seeing anyone that is on my level of ugliness or as short.

I think its hard for incels to rate who else is an incel. A lot of guys who ive met who i thought were incel actually had gf's. So have no idea.

Tbh I do see unattractive betabux with their unattractive looksmatch, mostly my age though since that model is disappearing.

Not many of my own age. Or they somehow had enough sociability to overcome it.

It's mainly older men who grew up in a time when FHOs were less discriminating, so they never had the struggles we do now.

there was one incel at my school but i bullied him because it made me feel better about myself whilst i was also being bullied (lol)

but in all seriousness there were actually quite a few iirc

My brother is incel. I don't know many others, I'm older so I'd see fewer, anyway.
I hung out with a few in the past that may have been incel, but it was never confirmed.

Virginp0wers said:
I think its hard for incels to rate who else is an incel. A lot of guys who ive met who i thought were incel actually had gf's. So have no idea.

How did they get girlfriends?

I know plenty of club incels. It is fairly common.

My best friend is incel. He is... short, balding, skinnyfat, insecure, autistic (actually having Asperger's); tough he truly is what I would classify as having genius level intelect - I mean, I am proficient academically, but he just mogs me with his knowledge and sometimes even with his intuition. That does not matter tough, as he sais it, as I say it; for him, it's fucking over...

As of me; well, were it not for my deforming scar on my fucking face, I would most probably be normal looking; my only redeeming features being probably my hair and my height (at least in the US), even tough here in the Balkans 6'1'' seems to be a quite average.

Everyone are incel in israel suburban area so it basically comes down to who is most NT or who is tallest (tho all lankies anyways lol)

Yes, at my university there are quite a lot of incels.

hehe xd said:
Everyone are incel in israel suburban area so it basically comes down to who is most NT or who is tallest (tho all lankies anyways lol)

are u in IDF?

See many subhumans and ethnics at uni with cute gf's Starting to think looks theory is cope

Def a lot of incels are college campus

tenta said:
are u in IDF?

No, why?

Fyi @jewsel used his family ties (he also inherited a million shekel shich is like 350k$ from them kek) to escape mandatory mil service

tenta said:
there was one incel at my school but i bullied him because it made me feel better about myself whilst i was also being bullied (lol)

but in all seriousness there were actually quite a few iirc

Sounds like proxy bullying

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

i dont know. probably social skills.

Virginp0wers said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
i dont know. probably social skills.

Cope, its their stacked bank account.

Cynistic said:

stacked bank account when they were aorund the same age as me? Lul wut.

_incelinside said:
See many subhumans and ethnics at uni with cute gf's Starting to think looks theory is cope

They must find them attractive then.

Virginp0wers said:
Cynistic said:
stacked bank account when they were aorund the same age as me? Lul wut.

Rich parents, moneymaxxing?

I see guys uglier than me with girlfriends and spouses but it's betabux.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Sounds like proxy bullying

yeah i fucking hate everyone, dont wish for a better world for anyone