Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Other guys are so lucky to have a gf that they can confide in.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Sexual interaction is definitely one of the biggest reasons to have a gf, but I'd say emotional support is another big reason.
I see these other guys always talking to their girlfriends and turning to them when something is bothering them. And the gf always supports them by saying "don't worry we will get through this together" or some other shit and it triggers the fuck out of me.
There is no one else for someone to talk to about their issues besides a gf.
If I tried to talk to my parents they would just tell me to stfu and go study so I can become a wageslave.
You can't talk to friends about problems because they will call you a fag, and men aren't that close with Each other.
:feelsbadman::feelscry:
Non-incels have no idea how good their life is.

You have been watching too many sissy movies.

Western women have no sympathy/empathy.

They are like dogs, if they smell any weakness they go on the attack.

It is over, friend.

Go fuck yourself, cuck.

Not if they actually like the guy. If they are just with the guy for betabux or some shit they will be bitches.

Guys with LTRs/marriages have lower testosterone and turn into bitchboys. Also the moment you confide in or whine about anything in your life to your gf her pussy will get drier than Saudi Arabia. Women hate any expression of weakness from their men.

Stop worshipping pussy.

Not being an incel is the ultimate privilege.

Guys with LTRs/marriages have lower testosterone and turn into bitchboys. Also the moment you confide in or whine about anything in your life to your gf her pussy will get drier than Saudi Arabia. Women hate any expression of weakness from their men.

Stop worshipping pussy.

Sexual interaction is definitely one of the biggest reasons to have a gf, but I'd say emotional support is another big reason.
This. All my life I''ve been wanting someone share my feelings with, someone who will hug me when I need it and give me emotional support. The only problem is reality, they say they want an emotional man but that's a lie, 1st sign of weakness they lose all respect for you.
Shit women have no sympathy/empathy. There must be at least one redhead qt who will love me out there.

Not all. Not all. :feelscry:

Stop worshipping pussy.

Notes

Take notes boyos.

If I tried to talk to my parents they would just tell me to stfu and go study so I can become a wageslave.
Pretty much this, and I have no friends so it’s game over in that department

Stop drinking so much soy

Chad doesn’t need emotional support. He “offers” it in the form of his penis.

i just want to confide my dick into her holes.

I see these other guys always talking to their girlfriends and turning to them when something is bothering them. And the gf always supports them by saying "don't worry we will get through this together" or some other shit and it triggers the fuck out of me.
You can't talk to friends about problems because they will call you a fag, and men aren't that close with Each other.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Stop worshipping pussy.
This tbh. Never trust a foid.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Men should find the overwhelming bulk of their emotional support through their own soul searching and strength of mind incel or not. Oh and hobbys. Not bad but low-mid to low T otherwise.

Not if they actually like the guy. If they are just with the guy for betabux or some shit they will be bitches.

I don't know what I want to believe - both options seem equally depressing.

high iq, just replace western women with women

The site would be better without the post count system imo

Don't worry, Crustaciouse! We can all get through this together!

Feel better now?

Just knowing that she loves you must be a great deal in its own. Imagine someone actually loving you. She thinks about you at night and whenever she sees you she can't help herself but smile. She wants to know how your day went, how you are feeling. She wants to touch and caress you. She will envision you asking her if she want to marry you, she will envision you next to the hospital bed with tears of joy in your eyes. I can't imagine a girl ever feeling this about me. I'm so lost and abysmal.

tfw when your incel and have to rot in loneliness while wageslaving. :feelscry:

Don’t badmouth dogs. Dogs are ten thousand times better than foids. If dogs attacked weakness therapy dogs in nursing homes would not work so well.
Good god this is accurate.