Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

osu! thread

Communication error​

o!rdr is having some trouble connecting to the server.

We may be undergoing maintenance or experiencing network issues at the moment.

Please try to reload this page or retry later.

You can find more information about this outage in our Discord server.

Used to play it religiously from 2010 to 2017, is Cookiezi still the goat?

game to complicated
Cat No GIF by Looney Tunes

Last edited:
I used to play a lot especially mania but it's hard to come back after taking long break

Saar :feelsYall:
I'm playing on lazer currently, they made a pretty decent job with it, apart from the screen tearing when in fullscreen mode :feelsUgh:

I'm playing on lazer currently
i switched to lazer for the past month bcuz of the rate change, ui is cancer, also the gameplay felt a bit wierd at first, i only play with classic mode on tho :feelsdevil:

i switched to lazer for the past month bcuz of the rate change, ui is cancer, also the gameplay felt a bit wierd at first, i only play with classic mode on tho :feelsdevil:
I don't mind the UI but it doesn't support beatmap grouping yet :feelsUgh: but at least it has osu!direct for free, more or less. I don't know if the gameplay changes were necessary, the game has been fine for 10+ years without them. But then some people say the changes aren't bad because it's a rhythm game based on accuracy and combo after all. Either way I just guess it's peppster's vision of how the game should evolve. At least we have a choice to play with the old mechanics or avoid lazer altogether.