Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oscar Dirlebangganger.Does he mog you? (new edition)

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-

Isn't that Oscar Dirlewagner?

Yeah he looks high T in an old school mob boss sort of way. I don't possess such swagger.

Dark triad mogs the entire forum combined

Can hardly even see the guy in that picture lmao

You're my favorite
Be carefull...ded ser. I mean if you are so nonchalant online you tend to be the same IRL. And you know what happens to little arrogant faggots . i bet you know.

Be carefull...ded ser. I mean if you are so nonchalant online you tend to be the same IRL. And you know what happens to little arrogant faggots . i bet you know.
Careful*
You're the best ngl :feelsLSD:

he had the body of somebody with klinefelter though
if dierlewanger was alive in 2019 he would have the smv of a wet noodle

Face mogs me. I can't even imagine how ugly I'd be at his age

Do any of you really know this man's service record, or his fate?

he looks so turkish lol

He's most notorious for actions taken to surpress the Warsaw uprising in 1944. When he maimed and killed hundreds of Poles - not Jews because there were none left. Blond haired, blue eyed, iron jawed Poles. I would think that would make him unpopular with many here.

He's most notorious for actions taken to surpress the Warsaw uprising in 1944. When he maimed and killed hundreds of Poles - not Jews because there were none left. Blond haired, blue eyed, iron jawed Poles. I would think that would make him unpopular with many here.
Im proud of Dirly. So much mayem.

I'm mogged solely by his lower third.

JFL he got killed by two Polish Chads at the end. You just can't win as an incel.

JFL he got killed by two Polish Chads at the end. You just can't win as an incel.
They were killed by incels after. He was awenged.