Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Orthognathic surgery is the only ascension

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
All these normie surgeries rhinoplasty, fillers and chin implants will only marginally improve your dating and social life. It will be so obvious you had plastic surgery and you might need revisions. The only true surgery for ascension is jaw surgery. Literally cutting and shaping your maxilla and mandible and can ascend anyone from subhuman to upper normie. It won’t be obvious you had jaw surgery and it can shorten midface, straighten nose, strong chin and jawline. It is the only true ascension for facecel. If you are below 5’6 it is better if you migrate to some shortlands. A truecel won’t object to it.

The surgery cost a fortune but eastern europe and germany cost a lot less.

True jaw is the most important facial feature followed by eye area.

Plastic surgery sounds like a way out, but even if I save up enough money I would have to change workplace after it because everyone would see that I had a surgery.

Plastic surgery sounds like a way out, but even if I save up enough money I would have to change workplace after it because everyone would see that I had a surgery.
Make up a story why you need it for functional rather than aesthetic reasons

Foids will fuck any ogroid if he has a chad jaw and frame. He doesn't need to be beautiful, just masculine. Eye area and midface is nitpicking, if you don't have jaw then nothing can save you (unless supreme pretty boy).

Foids will fuck any ogroid if he has a chad jaw and frame. He doesn't need to be beautiful, just masculine. Eye area and midface is nitpicking, if you don't have jaw then nothing can save you (unless supreme pretty boy).
Cope. We have many ogrecels and they sre incel

Cope. We have many ogrecels and they sre incel
Really? I see tall fat guys/busted face framechads with foids all the time. Pretty sure its difference in inhib and NT.

I need it like a junkie needs his crack

there is no ascension, compact midface or death

Death is the only escape