Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Orthodox Christian chicos gtfih, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
How does orthodoxy stand on marian and saint intercession n shiet, mang?

…even though im on the Catholic side at this point as catholicism seems to be less strict + my overall opinion on the necessity of papal leadership for cohesion n shit, mang

god isnt real lol

I took a shat on Mother Mary

How does orthodoxy stand on marian and saint intercession n shiet, mang?

…even though im on the Catholic side at this point as catholicism seems to be less strict + my overall opinion on the necessity of papal leadership for cohesion n shit, mang
99% of people who follow these religions don't actually know about or understand these kinds of autistic theological disagreements

Even when the schisms were actually happening no one knew or cared about the details and it was just a matter of "these people are separating themselves from our community and saying forbidden things" and thats unacceptable regardless of what those things entail

99% of people who follow these religions don't actually know about or understand these kinds of autistic theological disagreements

Even when the schisms were actually happening no one knew or cared about the details and it was just a matter of "these people are separating themselves from our community and saying forbidden things" and thats unacceptable regardless of what those things entail
I wish i could still talk to the one orthodox chica i knew irl during my time at the airport as she seemed to actually take orthodoxy seriously, but id ultimately be not surprised if she also didn’t know, mang jfl

god isnt real lol
g45GTCqnNor07P6P4sEYThCkFZeXP4fVPfWHA8BnCElZHgS9W4fD6eYsRmSiIl8_hSaXiD9QSQ5bA4sqgAncu8mBBGtmX7jLogG9SPIpC4zc2S1YxDowrMjUtD5eVAEDJhf_5U-fGkuhCZYo7K_iCzB2wkFvkiCW-0NGZ-Omb_eViZkJwiMDgAJcu5ls1R3NR-onVKH5sOqkcAMZ5VYPQCEgLVPLbq4_yMI6ioEkQi8Uult6beAkMBXgtsXF7PmLnTCH4oBNdTdRW3J__G80xueyXjoPB486OnL5YjLEfIM8FBmD1QcOMWPxNu2a9SipyoqYn1YGv9T0bj6CZa1wjJa1H4Ua7JCSxoSV6dT5GYdFi__svXvLNVVLhu6IUYdNZKBAQqTq_gM_86kSPKsFz7fAzZAqyV0xDjbYABFEw3S-DUpIqIXqtO4ocjukv15JB98Nw9--6GNTO21tSqzoyDRHPaz_yxrHVnpLwwKqwpLqMKuFMC6ie81gdqwPM-rhDJBWBa7iooMgaT-WwZkESWrKs4Wu3ALvFwQ2DlRmMLMR0MYnQpqS_iWYV7fNVxdB9V5ygu-ZJTjH6p8MAlg6_l_IdpWhi_fD3QiALfQRQWbJqzTgdpITqNwxx23NtllItdtQkob-z5cX8GdPCpZ0UrsPi3R2dpYMK42dSFOYR8SqzcvUX9yDD64Js-4KA3RfJb4pp-PJRRvOHLlVbeB5aaJUIEq7_Ngx4DZH3hlmrBbseMv8llXIpkIFFO9NZDA_4Hqn0ShDfoqY5nM-wmZIuiI7q89DcTGDrDcP8hkqVpd5CaoB9yki5UCfNIstS_8LLJEEwfepLYXCbzdeup2EJExPxcCPPLrL7bdYk4EdUP_NTWk_wUtRJ0J5k0LzAssY3pvdAesWxnvx4NX--o1eJZIIfxn3HuzLDv3G75sgmT072k3B=w800-h789-no