Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

orthodontistry should be classified as malpractice

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

lion and fox
-
those fucking greedy jews will do everything to fuck your face up 

they will put u on head gear, shitty braces, extractions, retainers, and even filing your teeth down

those ass holes will fuck the entirety of your face up just so you can have a good bite

they dont give a shit that you look like a bird from the side and a potato from the front, as long as ur bite is good ur good to go

extractions are guaranteed to give you a longer mid face yet those fuckers will do it anyway 

orthodontists should be shot and orthotropics needs to take its place 

https://johnmeworthotropics.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/twins.jpg

i mean look at this shit

orthodontistry is straight jewry

Agreed. The goal should be to expand the palate to make room for teeth. They fucked me up badly.

The difference is night and day for the twins

mental_out said:
Mew is a quack who only attacks Orthodontistry so he can sell his own made up shit. Literally go on his website and look at all the over priced orthotropics books and courses he sells on there.

Supporting Orthotropics is on par with supporting homeopathy.

looks like you haven't accepted mew into your heart yet 

he only has 1 book and he put on one chapter for free

http://lsfo.co.uk/eshop/images/The%20Cause%20Of%20Malocclusion%20-%20Reading%20The%20Face.pdf

THATS ONE CHAPTER 

orthodonsitry is a scam by the practitioners themselves 

they know u will have to wear a retainer for the rest of ur life so they always have u hooked

anyway, he makes videos nearly daily and he has results

mental_out said:
Whats more likely, an entire establish part of dentistry being a scam, or one dude and his dad being scammers?

Mew is legit for kids and teens. But once your bones are don developing, even mewing will not save your ass.

mental_out said:
Whats more likely, an entire establish part of dentistry being a scam, or one dude and his dad being scammers?

sure orthodontistry works to make your teeth straight and fix your bite 

but it only treats the symptoms and not the root problems of malocclusion 

they dont even know why humans suffer from malocclusion besides the 5% of cases where its some syndrome/disease/trauma 

bunch a scam artists who just say "ooooohh straight teeth now give us 10k" 

wew

Lmao retards it will cost you untold amounts of money, espeially when older, and make you look even uglier if you have shit teeth.

Machiavelli said:
those fucking greedy jews will do everything to fuck your face up 

they will put u on head gear, shitty braces, extractions, retainers, and even filing your teeth down

those ass holes will fuck the entirety of your face up just so you can have a good bite

they dont give a shit that you look like a bird from the side and a potato from the front, as long as ur bite is good ur good to go

extractions are guaranteed to give you a longer mid face yet those fuckers will do it anyway 

orthodontists should be shot and orthotropics needs to take its place 

https://johnmeworthotropics.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/twins.jpg

i mean look at this shit

orthodontistry is straight jewry

but thats there job title and what they are supposed to do???

why would they even give a shit about anything else thats subhuman if all they need to worry about is ur teeth?

and its a bit hypocritical of that john mew to have a go at the whole orthodontics practice when he PUTS HIS PATIENTS IN HEADGEAR TOO

GTFO with that mewing bs.

Why the hate for orthodontistry on here? My orthodontist fixed my subhuman teeth and expanded my palate. Couldn't be happier.

Machiavelli said:
looks like you haven't accepted mew into your heart yet 

he only has 1 book and he put on one chapter for free

http://lsfo.co.uk/eshop/images/The%20Cause%20Of%20Malocclusion%20-%20Reading%20The%20Face.pdf

THATS ONE CHAPTER 

orthodonsitry is a scam by the practitioners themselves 

they know u will have to wear a retainer for the rest of ur life so they always have u hooked

anyway, he makes videos nearly daily and he has results

just because a dentist tells u that u have to wear a retainer every day for mostly the rest of ur life doesnt mean you have to. They only tell u that so u cant sue them later on.

the reason why so many people have crooked teeth is because of from when they were born. If you have got it fixed and straight by a dentist then you will be fine for the rest of ur life as your teeth wont move when you are older.

I have no sympathy for older people these days who have crooked teeth and didnt bother trying to get it fixed when they were younger.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

why would they even give a shit about anything else thats subhuman if all they need to worry about is ur teeth?

and its a bit hypocritical of that john mew to have a go at the whole orthodontics practice when he PUTS HIS PATIENTS IN HEADGEAR TOO

>a bunch of people trying to cope their way out of being told they got jewed by their orthodontist 

you know why they should care about your face 

BECAUSE ITS ETHICAL

your sentence saying he shouldnt care about everything else except ur teeth proves my point 

he should care jesus christ its called being a human

although its not his speciality he should at least take into account

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

mews head gear doesnt push the molars back to make room for the front teeth

it moves everything FORWARD

Machiavelli said:
although its not his speciality he should at least take into account

BAHAHAHAHA 

dude if a fucking dentist told someone that they should get plastic surgery on anywhere but their teeth they could get in deep trouble, heck worst thing they could lose their license because guess what ITS NOT THEIR SPECIALTY andu wa in theory its pretty much involuntary malpractice.

Think about it, in reverse, would you want a plastic surgeon fixing your fucking teeth?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
BAHAHAHAHA 

dude if a fucking dentist told someone that they should get plastic surgery on anywhere but their teeth they could get in deep trouble, heck worst thing they could lose their license because guess what ITS NOT THEIR SPECIALTY andu wa in theory its pretty much involuntary malpractice.

Think about it, in reverse, would you want a plastic surgeon fixing your fucking teeth?

HAHAHHAHA NICE STRAW MAN

my own ortho said at the beginning of my treatment i may have to get jaw surgery 

he still has his license 

you are straight retarded

im saying they should at least tell patients about what may happen to their face as a result of their practice 

if they told their patients they would become ugly orthodontistry as a practice would be killed over night

Machiavelli said:
HAHAHHAHA NICE STRAW MAN

my own ortho said at the beginning of my treatment i may have to get jaw surgery 

he still has his license 

you are straight retarded

im saying they should at least tell patients about what may happen to their face as a result of their practice 

if they told their patients they would become ugly orthodontistry as a practice would be killed over night
so much kek in one reply. im loling so hard.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
so much kek in one reply. im loling so hard.

not an argument fag

admit you got jewed by your ortho and move on

Machiavelli said:
not an argument fag

admit you got jewed by your ortho and move on

lol no i respect my dentist because he actually made me less subhuman than i could have been if i had shit crooked teeth.

You are believing in a lie, orthotropics is on the same level as alternative medicine/ homeopathy. Just like another user stated, theres a reason why theres only 2 known "professionals" who practice or have had practiced the scam. mew and his cucky old timer father.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
lol no i respect my dentist because he actually made me less subhuman than i could have been if i had shit crooked teeth.

You are believing in a lie, orthotropics is on the same level as alternative medicine/ homeopathy. Just like another user stated, theres a reason why theres only 2 known "professionals" who practice or have had practiced the scam. John mew and his cucky old timer father.

a fool and his money are soon parted

Machiavelli said:
a fool and his money are soon parted

jokes on u, i got it all for free because of how subhuman i am.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
jokes on u, i got it all for free because of how subhuman i am.

To further prove my point on the whole mew practices check this link

http://www.dentistry.co.uk/2010/03/31/gdc-reprimands-81-year-old-dentist-over-whistleblowing-advert/

article literally just said that john mew named the jew and they responded by saying he acted inappropriately 

and i quote 
"[font=Lato, sans-serif]non-extraction, early treatment, expansion, moving the teeth forward, moving the maxilla and mandible forward, correcting oral posture, avoiding fixed appliances, opening the airway"[/font]

[font=Lato, sans-serif]YOU ARE LITERALLY ARGUING AGAINST THIS [/font]

[font=Lato, sans-serif]FUCKING CAGE HJAHAHAHHAHAH[/font]

Mew>Jew bitches I have slayer forward growth and jawline because of finding mewing myself as a child.

That's why you get this shit done AFTER you're done growing.

100% true can confirm. all my life i've had a natural mewing position so i have good forward growth etc. orthodontist however gave me braces for upper teeth and then a retainer for the rest of the life. Sure, my teeth was closer together and looking better overall but he also pushed it back. my teeth itself improved of course but it ruined my fucking philtrum. by having it pushed back constantly it looked too long from the front and way too flat from profile. i threw this retairner shit away and now its getting better. now that i compare my current pics to the ones i took when wearing the retainer its completely different. the doctor literally fucked up my mouth area. the before and after effect is kinda like on the pic but definetly not as extreme either way.

[attachment=467]

overlystinkypants said:
100% true can confirm. all my life i've had a natural mewing position so i have good forward growth etc. orthodontist however gave me braces for upper teeth and then a retainer for the rest of the life. Sure, my teeth was closer together and looking better overall but he also pushed it back. my teeth itself improved of course but it ruined my fucking philtrum. by having it pushed back constantly it looked too long from the front and way too flat from profile. i threw this retairner shit away and now its getting better. now that i compare my current pics to the ones i took when wearing the retainer its completely different. the doctor literally fucked up my mouth area. the before and after effect is kinda like on the pic but definetly not as extreme either way.

thats the same woman???

WTF

looks like she had rhino, lefort 2, bimax, and genio

Machiavelli said:
thats the same woman???

WTF

looks like she had rhino, lefort 2, bimax, and genio

i dont know. im just saying that only my philtrum before/after was similiar.

jagged0 said:
stupid post.
maybe u have not gone thru the orthodontic system

but it is important for anyone wanting to fix their lower third

It should be criminal to do a routine wisdom extraction.
It's understandable if shit is impacted, but they just do it because of the small chance of it fucking up guarantees them big buckaroos.
Not to mention it's hugely performed on teenagers who don't need it via consent of their fucktard parents.
They act like they give informed consent on it making your jaw thinner, but I've never heard of anyone else being warned.

Machiavelli said:
yes, they recognize the root problems of crowded teeth such as bad oral posture

How can I get a hold of myobrace? Do i have to be approved for it or something?