Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Orthodontist wanted to remove my wisdom teeth.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
This was around 5 months ago now, but my x-ray at the time showed somewhat impacted wisdom teeth at the top. They said they wanted to pull all four of them, and needless to say, I ran far away from them and kept my wisdom teeth.

My newest x-ray shows my upper wisdom teeth coming in STRAIGHT, even though they weren't the last time. My lower ones are still impacted, but I'm wondering if things are going to change over time. All I recall doing for the past 5 months is chewing tough mastic gum with all my teeth, and taking a massive amount of vitamin K and D with milk.

Is wisdom teeth removal really necessary? Is it just a way for them to put money in their pockets while not treating the root problem? I don't want to put my health at risk, but I also don't want to hack off my perfectly healthy teeth and ruin my facial appearance (my facial structure has actually been remarkably improving, and it seems like the wisdom teeth are helping).

I don't think it will make a difference to your facial structure. I grew my wisdom teeth and didn't have to get them removed and nothing changed.

I don't think it will make a difference to your facial structure. I grew my wisdom teeth and didn't have to get them removed and nothing changed.
Could be the huge amount of vitamin k I'm taking and the upper jaw widening I'm doing on myself, I guess. That, and the fact that I'm still young.

I still don't wanna risk it tbh. It might not impact my facial structure much if they get yanked out, but I still wanna try and reach my full potential without hacking something off unnecessary.

Could be the huge amount of vitamin k I'm taking and the upper jaw widening I'm doing on myself, I guess. That, and the fact that I'm still young.

I still don't wanna risk it tbh. It might not impact my facial structure much if they get yanked out, but I still wanna try and reach my full potential without hacking something off unnecessary.
Well if your able to withhold the pain and they ain't bad enough to cause infection or damage other teeth then you're good.

When my wisdom tooth were growing it really fuckin hurt and I even had a lump on my cheek but I didn't have to get them removed and when they fully grew the pain fully went.

It isnt always necessary. Mine apparently came in between visits without any issues and they were like "oh cool your wisdom teeth came in."

Yeah dont let these jew cunts charge you for something you dont need. Jfl at having a profit-driven healthcare system in burgerland

Well if your able to withhold the pain and they ain't bad enough to cause infection or damage other teeth then you're good.

When my wisdom tooth were growing it really fuckin hurt and I even had a lump on my cheek but I didn't have to get them removed and when they fully grew the pain fully went.
Strangely, I feel no pain at all and I haven't experienced any problems at all, yet. Could that be a good sign?

Yeah dont let these jew cunts charge you for something you dont need. Jfl at having a profit-driven healthcare system in burgerland
Yeah, I absolutely hate it. It's impossible to know whether you can actually trust practitioners because of it, or if it's because it's profit motivated. That's why I'm so mad about getting circumcised, because if I had a choice today, I would've refused.

Strangely, I feel no pain at all and I haven't experienced any problems at all, yet. Could that be a good sign?

Yeah, I absolutely hate it. It's impossible to know whether you can actually trust practitioners because of it, or if it's because it's profit motivated. That's why I'm so mad about getting circumcised, because if I had a choice today, I would've refused.
Ye could be a sign

Do u have to pay them where u live? 4 me it would've been free cuz of UK init

Without wisdom teeth you are doomed when all the others are gone

Same.
The Orthodontist told me the same thing I was younger yet all four of my wisdom teeth came in perfectly straight.