Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [orgiepill] Reminder to unicels

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
While you are being a good boy studying hard, working out and balancing all that with part time job (maybe even full time for some), joining clubs trying to meet someone and getting no where in your 3rd year, there are regular group orgie parties going on. As soon as in the first week, freshmen with no job and all paid by cuck daddy's money who don't know each other were already in partied with group orgies going on while you were still "networking" with others. :feelskek:

I know IT will say this is not true but that proves how incel they are too, I didn't find out about this until I heard from an accquantance who saw this at such a party (he wasn't in on it though obviously).

It's like this since arguably even middle school, and the whole time most men have NO IDEA.

Last edited:
I avoid my college's parties like the devil. Out of sight, out of mind. Seeing cute girls I personally know with engineering Chads would be too much.

brutal reminder

I wrote in another thread that when I used to go to anime/gaming cons there 100% were orgies going on that I knew about. Not really my scene but hurt to know I would never ever be invited to one.

I wrote in another thread that when I used to go to anime/gaming cons there 100% were orgies going on that I knew about. Not really my scene but hurt to know I would never ever be invited to one.
Women do share the same Chads it is their mating strategy. It's what their DNA craves.. what the coding in them tells them to do. Then when they are all burnt out at 30 that is usually when they will "settle" for Mr. Billy Betamale who worked for all his young life and now thinks he is getting lucky.

I avoid my college's parties like the devil. Out of sight, out of mind. Seeing cute girls I personally know with engineering Chads would be too much.
Uni party are the worst type of suifuel i also avoid them. Especially because STEM Chads are going to make fun of me for being low iq

I've heard the same from other people on a redpill/inceldom forum a few years ago. They said those orgie parties start already in high school and it's true the average student has no clue about that.