Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Organisations should provide Incels with personal services.

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Discussion on disability and sexuality and how Incels can be benefited from organization which provides intimate services.

Disabled young people are sexual beings, and deserve equal rights and opportunities to have control over, choices about, and access to their sexuality, sexual expression, and fulfilling relationships throughout their lives. Article 12 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD) (United Nations, 2006)

Disabled young people have historically been excluded from dominant processes of socialization and learning that prepare people for love, sex, and reproduction (Shakespeare et al., 1996; Davis, 2000).

A century ago, people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) were often institutionalized and kept apart from society. Thousands were sterilized without their consent to keep them from reproducing.

Society denies Incels almost everything. Will they deny the bullies or the criminals. As far as I know foids go and ride their cocks.

The UNCRPD states that disabled people should be protected from violence, exploitation and abuse (Article 16), inhuman and degrading treatment, and punishment (Article 15).

Its only for the disabled. Not for incel like me with disfigured facial features.

My proposal is:

1.A child born with any malformation should be terminated. He does not have to go through the social exclusion and live a life of isolation.

(If a person develops any auto immune disorders or tumors defect which render him unable to obtain sexual needs through healthy relationship later in life , he should have the option to ask for assisted suicide or he should be provided with working girls and other amenities.)

2.Mandatory gene therapy and genetic engineering for better outcome.

3.Prohibiting having kids (not sex) by people who are genetically inferior.

I found out that WHO published a book and manual looking into this problem. It was a 2008-2013 book by WHO.

In the current age Women are given the first preference when they receive donation for medical needs. Their concerns are heard with greater importance.

As the American sociologist and disabled woman, Finger (1992), p. 9, puts it:

Sexuality is often the source of our deepest oppression; it is often the source of our deepest pain. It’s easier for us to talk about—and formulate strategies for changing—discrimination in employment, education and housing than to talk about our exclusion from sexuality and reproduction.

Even in a situation where a women is disabled or has any genetic anomaly she will only think of reproduction whereas incels have higher thinking capacity and we know that dysgenic individual should not reproduce.

And people should definitely marry at young age. But most people will wait till 30-35 which already is late and the genes mutate resulting in the babies born with defects.

Foids want to ride the cock carousal and the chads don’t settle. They then later manipulate a normie to betabuxx them.

From the medical professionals:

Advanced paternal age might be associated with a slightly higher risk of pregnancy loss before week 20 of pregnancy (miscarriage) or stillbirth. Older paternal age might slightly increase the risk of certain rare birth defects, including defects in the development of the skull, limbs and heart.--- Mayo clinic

Risks of Pregnancy Over Age 30​

Many women wait until later in life to have children. In the United States, birth rates for women in their 30s are at the highest levels in 4 decades. But an older mother may be at increased risk for things such as:

1.Miscarriage

2.Birth defects

3.Twins

4.High blood pressure

5.Gestational diabetes

6.Difficult labor

I am an evidence of this as my parents married at 33 and had me at 35.

We actually need an organization like these mentioned below but those with facial disfigurement and other physical anomalies.

[Facial anomaly is not regarded as a disability currently. But it is a disability in my opinion. You are faced with anxiety, humiliation, ousted and seen as a threat by the society. You cannot form appropriate relationship with people which leads to various issue.]

The organization listed below provide sexual needs for disabled individual.

Touching Base, an organization based in New South Wales, Australia that provides information, education and support for clients with disabilities, sex workers and Disability Service Providers. The organization has been active since October 2000 following the formation of the founding committee that consisted of disability and health organization representatives. Wotton explains, "I am a sex worker and I make my money from clients seeing me. Some clients just happen to have a disability." Initially, the organization was receiving around one weekly phone call, but by 2012, inquiries were daily.[60][36]

In March 2014, former Australian High Court judge Michael Kirby became a patron of the organization. Kirby stated: "If you deny sexual expression to human beings, cut them off from that aspect of their personalities and of their happiness, then you end up with a lot of very frustrated and very unhappy people", and he praised Touching Base for recognising that people with disabilities need "to have opportunities for sexual expression"

I doubt he will agree to something like this organization for incel.

Few misaligned bones ,crooked teeth , hideous scar and asymmetry is not considered as “Disability”.

United Kingdom[edit]

TLC Trust

The TLC Trust provides a web-based service that facilitates the provision of sexual services—sex workers, therapists, and teachers—for people with disabilities, including a phone call appointment-booking service for those people with speech impairments or care workers who are unable to organize such services for clients due to the policy of their employer. The TLC Trust was founded in 2000 at a Sexual Freedom Coalition Conference and the website was initially run by James Palmer, a man with disabilities. The organization has garnered praise from sex educator and performance artist Annie Sprinkle, and academic and writer A.C. Grayling.[63][64]

Members of this forum should give them a call if you are eligible.

Outsiders

Founded by Owens, Outsiders is primarily an international social club for people with disabilities, but the organization also runs the Sex and Disability Helpline, a telephone support service for people with disabilities that is staffed by both people with disabilities and health professionals.

United States[edit]

Reach Out USA

Reach out USA is an advocacy organization that focuses on the relationship between disability and LGBT (gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender) concerns.

Every country need an organisation like the ones mentioned above.

Special books by special kids illustrates that it is not worth the effort to keep people like them only for people to watch them on youtube or make them a centre piece in a circus to make fun of.

The parents are forced by the institutions to take care of the child.

The present policies are not condusive for the well being of Incels.
6650 2

Having a kid late is awful, my parents had me at 38, 40 and they created a subhuman

Having a kid late is awful, my parents had me at 38, 40 and they created a subhuman
its over for you. Your parents were and are selfish cunts for having a kid at that age

its over for you. Your parents were and are selfish cunts for having a kid at that age
I tried telling them if they had a kid 10 years before they did then their son wouldn’t be rotting alone and posting on forums for depressed losers

Discussion on disability and sexuality and how Incels can be benefited from organization which provides intimate services.

Disabled young people are sexual beings, and deserve equal rights and opportunities to have control over, choices about, and access to their sexuality, sexual expression, and fulfilling relationships throughout their lives. Article 12 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD) (United Nations, 2006)

Disabled young people have historically been excluded from dominant processes of socialization and learning that prepare people for love, sex, and reproduction (Shakespeare et al., 1996; Davis, 2000).

A century ago, people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) were often institutionalized and kept apart from society. Thousands were sterilized without their consent to keep them from reproducing.

Society denies Incels almost everything. Will they deny the bullies or the criminals. As far as I know foids go and ride their cocks.

The UNCRPD states that disabled people should be protected from violence, exploitation and abuse (Article 16), inhuman and degrading treatment, and punishment (Article 15).

Its only for the disabled. Not for incel like me with disfigured facial features.

My proposal is:

1.A child born with any malformation should be terminated. He does not have to go through the social exclusion and live a life of isolation.

(If a person develops any auto immune disorders or tumors defect which render him unable to obtain sexual needs through healthy relationship later in life , he should have the option to ask for assisted suicide or he should be provided with working girls and other amenities.)

2.Mandatory gene therapy and genetic engineering for better outcome.

3.Prohibiting having kids (not sex) by people who are genetically inferior.

I found out that WHO published a book and manual looking into this problem. It was a 2008-2013 book by WHO.

In the current age Women are given the first preference when they receive donation for medical needs. Their concerns are heard with greater importance.

As the American sociologist and disabled woman, Finger (1992), p. 9, puts it:

Sexuality is often the source of our deepest oppression; it is often the source of our deepest pain. It’s easier for us to talk about—and formulate strategies for changing—discrimination in employment, education and housing than to talk about our exclusion from sexuality and reproduction.

Even in a situation where a women is disabled or has any genetic anomaly she will only think of reproduction whereas incels have higher thinking capacity and we know that dysgenic individual should not reproduce.

And people should definitely marry at young age. But most people will wait till 30-35 which already is late and the genes mutate resulting in the babies born with defects.

Foids want to ride the cock carousal and the chads don’t settle. They then later manipulate a normie to betabuxx them.

From the medical professionals:

Advanced paternal age might be associated with a slightly higher risk of pregnancy loss before week 20 of pregnancy (miscarriage) or stillbirth. Older paternal age might slightly increase the risk of certain rare birth defects, including defects in the development of the skull, limbs and heart.--- Mayo clinic

Risks of Pregnancy Over Age 30​

Many women wait until later in life to have children. In the United States, birth rates for women in their 30s are at the highest levels in 4 decades. But an older mother may be at increased risk for things such as:

1.Miscarriage

2.Birth defects

3.Twins

4.High blood pressure

5.Gestational diabetes

6.Difficult labor

I am an evidence of this as my parents married at 33 and had me at 35.

We actually need an organization like these mentioned below but those with facial disfigurement and other physical anomalies.

[Facial anomaly is not regarded as a disability currently. But it is a disability in my opinion. You are faced with anxiety, humiliation, ousted and seen as a threat by the society. You cannot form appropriate relationship with people which leads to various issue.]

The organization listed below provide sexual needs for disabled individual.

Touching Base, an organization based in New South Wales, Australia that provides information, education and support for clients with disabilities, sex workers and Disability Service Providers. The organization has been active since October 2000 following the formation of the founding committee that consisted of disability and health organization representatives. Wotton explains, "I am a sex worker and I make my money from clients seeing me. Some clients just happen to have a disability." Initially, the organization was receiving around one weekly phone call, but by 2012, inquiries were daily.[60][36]

In March 2014, former Australian High Court judge Michael Kirby became a patron of the organization. Kirby stated: "If you deny sexual expression to human beings, cut them off from that aspect of their personalities and of their happiness, then you end up with a lot of very frustrated and very unhappy people", and he praised Touching Base for recognising that people with disabilities need "to have opportunities for sexual expression"

I doubt he will agree to something like this organization for incel.

Few misaligned bones ,crooked teeth , hideous scar and asymmetry is not considered as “Disability”.

United Kingdom[edit]

TLC Trust

The TLC Trust provides a web-based service that facilitates the provision of sexual services—sex workers, therapists, and teachers—for people with disabilities, including a phone call appointment-booking service for those people with speech impairments or care workers who are unable to organize such services for clients due to the policy of their employer. The TLC Trust was founded in 2000 at a Sexual Freedom Coalition Conference and the website was initially run by James Palmer, a man with disabilities. The organization has garnered praise from sex educator and performance artist Annie Sprinkle, and academic and writer A.C. Grayling.[63][64]

Members of this forum should give them a call if you are eligible.

Outsiders

Founded by Owens, Outsiders is primarily an international social club for people with disabilities, but the organization also runs the Sex and Disability Helpline, a telephone support service for people with disabilities that is staffed by both people with disabilities and health professionals.

United States[edit]

Reach Out USA

Reach out USA is an advocacy organization that focuses on the relationship between disability and LGBT (gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender) concerns.

Every country need an organisation like the ones mentioned above.

Special books by special kids illustrates that it is not worth the effort to keep people like them only for people to watch them on youtube or make them a centre piece in a circus to make fun of.

The parents are forced by the institutions to take care of the child.

The present policies are not condusive for the well being of Incels.
View attachment 454259
Just braindancemaxx bro.:feelskek::feelskek: