Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill .org people are garbage

Freixel

Freixel

Captain
★★★★
Water, just venting

You don't breathe the same atmosphere as in this forum

It's like everyone is aggressive towards everyone there, no matter who you are or what you post there is always going to be some idiot trying to disqualify you.

Besides being full of immature teenagers, I think the average IQ on that site is actually lower.

This forum feels more like a refuge than a place to fight.

We have the outside world to fight, only a retard would seek to unload on the Internet against people who are supposed to be on the same side.

At first it seemed like a better place than .is because it seemed more dynamic

But the truth is that it exhausts you mentally in that place, there is always a moron insulting

Water, just venting

You don't breathe the same atmosphere as in this forum

It's like everyone is aggressive towards everyone there, no matter who you are or what you post there is always going to be some idiot trying to disqualify you.

Besides being full of immature teenagers, I think the average IQ on that site is actually lower.

This forum feels more like a refuge than a place to fight.

We have the outside world to fight, only a retard would seek to unload on the Internet against people who are supposed to be on the same side.
Any site with regular face posting is for normalfaggots

Agreed, I don't use it but every time I lurk there I see the most low-IQ nonsense possible & just ragebait, users bullying one another, etc.

They are. They never got bullied or experienced any hardship. That site shouldn't be used for socializing but only getting certain looksmaxxing tips. That's all.

checked your post history and you started the latest argument

he was just asking a question man

What are you taking about?

I said what I think, org is full of immature teenagers who think taking drugs and weed is cool, this is exactly the type of thread I was referring to when I said that the average IQ is lower

Org is full of teenagers, fags & normies.

I have an account on LM even though I haven't posted there once. And yeah, there’s no sense of community and instead there’s a general atmosphere of hostility and competition between users