Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel .org is such suifuel

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

"He fucking nutted on my fucking leg"
★★★★★
Idek why I keep going on it but holy fucking shit it is chad mania over there

Gruesome no reply pill

Yep
Chads coming there for compliment

That's why I made this site, a site only for subhumans :feelsYall:

That's why I made this site, a site only for subhumans :feelsYall:
Losing My Mind GIF

Was it always like that or after Tiktok?
It's probably gotten worse after tiktok but I'm pretty sure it was kinda bad before.

I didn't really lurk there before it blew up on tiktok tho

Yep .org is teenage moggers fishing for compliments and appropriating our language to act edgy. Saw a faggot prettyboy ask for “improvements” while posting pictures of himself mogging schoolmates. This sites the real shit for truecels like myself. .Org rated me an ltn with potential to be a mtn with leanmaxxing and surgery which I agree with.

And they also give stupid false hope to the incels who do browse on there, such as heightmaxxing, jelqing, framemaxxing, pipe dream surgeries like lefort and obo, and bonesmashing and there’s a shit ton of redpillers on there too thats why I stay away from that site unless its for entertainment.

And they also give stupid false hope to the incels who do browse on there, such as heightmaxxing, jelqing, framemaxxing, pipe dream surgeries like lefort and obo, and bonesmashing and there’s a shit ton of redpillers on there too thats why I stay away from that site unless its for entertainment.
True.

I only really go there for potential surgeries that can help me in the future or maybe finding some soft maxxes that I haven't discovered

Why is frame and heightmaxxing false hope

fuck looksfags.org and theyre fakecel bdd delusions

True.

I only really go there for potential surgeries that can help me in the future or maybe finding some soft maxxes that I haven't discovered
Bro the only softmaxxes that matter are haircut, getting lean, basic hygeine, beard, teeth, and minoxidil for eyebrows everything else is useless bullshit.

Why is frame and heightmaxxing false hope
For height that is determined by your genes it can’t be increased past its limit unless you have acromegaly only stunted so if you don’t have eating/sleeping issues and live in the west you have your full potential height. And also these hormones are expensive, possibly dangerous, require immense dedication all for a negligible gain of 2 cm or less. And realistically anybody at the age where they would even have a small effect wouldnt be able to obtain any. Leanmaxxing, Skinmaxxing, Teethmaxxing, Minox, Gymaxxing, and certain surgeries like rhino and genio are the only looksmaxxes that are valid.

For height that is determined by your genes it can’t be increased past its limit unless you have acromegaly only stunted so if you don’t have eating/sleeping issues and live in the west you have your full potential height. And also these hormones are expensive, possibly dangerous, require immense dedication all for a negligible gain of 2 cm or less. And realistically anybody at the age where they would even have a small effect wouldnt be able to obtain any. Leanmaxxing, Skinmaxxing, Teethmaxxing, Minox, Gymaxxing, and certain surgeries like rhino and genio are the only looksmaxxes that are valid.
U can get hgh for 150euros a month obviously it's not pharma grade but it may still have some kind of effect and anyone can order it pretty easily. I think you could still get lucky and get like 5cm im gonna try it

A lot of them are faking pictures and using AI filters, keep that in mind.

I don't even use .org and never will. .is is the best blackpill forum I know off

Guy who made that thread is a retard. You can't compete from the bottom since even if you "improve" and "work out" you'll always be years behind chad and chadlite. It reaches a point where it just becomes pointless since you'll put in 10x the work for a quarter for the reward and still get cucked out by people who started out in front of you.

Guy who made that thread is a retard. You can't compete from the bottom since even if you "improve" and "work out" you'll always be years behind chad and chadlite. It reaches a point where it just becomes pointless since you'll put in 10x the work for a quarter for the reward and still get cucked out by people who started out in front of you.
It’s the very fact that they allow bluepillers and copers there that makes it more blackpilling than .is, since you see brutal refutations like the one I linked.

bro aren't most .org users indian pajeets like that Ravi nigga? :lul: :lul: :lul:

I stopped going there when I accepted it's over, no point, people there aren't even mentally ill or suffer daily, just chad psl glazing, back in the day there was more posts I could relate to and liked nowadays fuck no