Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel .org is more toxic and faggoted

I

incelord

Greycel
Filled with chad faggots who wanna get rated
Dumb idiots no difference between those niggas and foids

IMG 20240911 190741

.org is retarded. Dedicating everything for pump and dump plus being validated by wicked soyciety. Advanced simping.

Meanwhile foids just get obese and wouldn't bother to get other hobbies than stupid netflix series.

Last edited:
.org is for fags only

Soon enough they will be purged from this earth. The incel revolution is upon us.

never bothered going that. I understand hang on the hope but no looksmaxxing for your genetics.

.org is retarded. Dedicating everything for pump and dump plus being validated by wicked soyciety. Advanced simping.

Meanwhile foids just get obese and wouldn't bother to get other hobbies than stupid netflix series.
Its called adapting

Its called adapting
We shouldn't accept that foids can treat men like trash and put zero effort to themselves while men have to get nice jobs, go to gym at least 4 days a week, have good skincare routine, follow strict diets, use random supplements, wear expensive clothes and get haircuts unless they are born to slay at the beginning.

We shouldn't accept that foids can treat men like trash and put zero effort to themselves while men have to get nice jobs, go to gym at least 4 days a week, have good skincare routine, follow strict diets, use random supplements, wear expensive clothes and get haircuts unless they are born to slay at the beginning.
Women have inherent value, men dont. Always was, always is, always will be. No amount of coping will ever change that

I have an account on there since it's far more active than here. There's far more normies & tik tok users there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back