Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

.org is heading for a civil war

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
Between

Hardcore blackpillers looks theorists

vs

NTisLaw / oofydoofy / looks purgatory / social circle pill / familiarity game / Girls have a kink for fucking subhumans - theorists.

This forum has always been in a civil war id say, or rather anarchy

Between

vs

NTisLaw / oofydoofy / looks purgatory / social circle pill / familiarity game / Girls have a kink for fucking subhumans - theorists.
And we’re the third party, the whitepilled truecels who are making the best out of their hopeless situation

This is one of the many reasons why you shouldn't allow normies on that website. jfl

This is one of the many reasons why you shouldn't allow normies on that website. jfl
Tbh I'm bit on their camp too. Even I do think looks aren't the end it be all. Girls will fuck subhumans under the right circumstances. Like low inhib thugs etc even you agreed in the other thread

Tbh I'm bit on their camp too. Even I do think looks aren't the end it be all. Girls will fuck subhumans under the right circumstances. Like low inhib thugs etc even you agreed in the other thread
In order to fuck a woman, you need either a great appearance or a high social status ( power + money )

What is looks purgatory?

What is looks purgatory?
Basically this user's entire story. TLDR-Abused dog women who suffered from neglect and have troubled childhood are dumpster divers and will fuck and marry subhumans.

Guys my sister has dated have said things like “you’re the prettiest girl who has ever liked me” and “I don’t know why you like me, it’s usually short Latinas that do”. And I told her that that is such an insult, run away, but that just didn’t register. Because part of the appeal for the dumpster diving girls is that there’s no competition, or what competition they have they fog easily. My sister is absolutely terrified of having to compete with a girl even close to her level for a guy, I know that runs contrary to what every guy reads about and experiences, but girls like that are out there. She said about how her fiance was "single for 8 years and on Bumble and Hinge the whole time" as if that's not a giant red flag or embarrassing but just totally fine. I've also known couples where the guy dates up and ends up cheating, but he cheats with fat and ugly girls. Which makes sense if he seems them as his natural match, a break from the higher maintenance of the more attractive girl.

When my sister was in the midst of her relationships with subhumans she would go into this weird mental fog. And what that came from was, she went into the relationship thinking that she could make the subhuman and his life better, but when that wasn’t happening she would feel defeated. And as soon as another girl entered the picture whatsoever she would freak out.

In 2022 she was dating this horsefaced LTN borderline incel type. This very bland looking girl liked his picture on Insta, that sent my sister into this weird jealous haze, she called me in the middle of night crying about it. Our mom lost it at her, “why the fuck can’t you just date a normal guy”.

The guy before him gave her some STD without telling her. She ignored a red flag that he might have fucked a bunch of really trashy fat girls. I spent about a year warning her about this guy, and I didn’t find out until our mom told me long after the whole thing, because my sister was convinced I would’ve went and killed the guy. They met when he approached her at some activity thing, at just the right time.

I'm pretty sure she'll suffer. Because she thinks that marrying a guy who's about to turn 40 and then wanting 4 kids and a custom 4 bedroom house with him is a good idea. My sister has a friend who is like this, tall and really pretty girl but insists on dumpster diving, she gave this fat Mexican guy the chance and the guy left her as a single mother. Dumpster diving really seems like a one way ticket to fuck up your life.

Yeah but it's looksmax.org, there shouldn't be room for debate about how looks don't matter that much. If you sign up to that forum you fundamentally believe in lookism and how it affects a person's life and generally want to improov your condition.

brb using imagination

Basically this user's entire story. TLDR-Abused dog women who suffered from neglect and have troubled childhood are dumpster divers and will fuck and marry subhumans.
Make sense but seems like this would only happen in very outlier scenarios and it's not like you can specifically search for these kind of women, you just need to get lucky.

This forum has always been in a civil war id say, or rather anarchy
Well given that you know the nature of our place I wouldn't say it is that different anyway

I think the autistic obsession that looks are absolutely everything is stupid. Redpillers and bluepillers are unironically right when they say that behavior and personality matter, the problem is that a lot of the behavior that makes you unattractive to women is shit that comes from your genetics, like autism and isn't fixable.

I think the autistic obsession that looks are absolutely everything is stupid. Redpillers and bluepillers are unironically right when they say that behavior and personality matter, the problem is that a lot of the behavior that makes you unattractive to women is shit that comes from your genetics, like autism and isn't fixable.
View attachment 1206169
I believe in the crimsonpill tbh. Redpill and blackpillers both correctly explain many aspects about female nature but they take things to the extreme and refuse to acknowledge the other aspects of life. Basically I believe in the redpill with the blackpilled philosophy of looks being factored in

Between

vs

Pajeet infighting

I can't even lurk that site because of all the retarded TikTok teens. It's obnoxious.

Incels.is is actually more diverse
I can believe that tbh

I love how we diversitymog most places, yet get called “racist” jfl

Racist is just another buzzword or epithet nowadays anyhow

Last edited:
Lurked earlier on looksmaxx. Almost all of them are on T- cycles :lul:

Transmax.org deserves to be nuked back to the stone age.

Looks looks and looks