Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting .org is a greedy jewish website

Juice

Juice

Life is Ragefuel
★★★★
you literally have to buy vip to change your name, instantly left as soon as I joined, it's all chads anyway. sorry massa

:lul: :lul: :lul: Funny forum doe, can you change your name on .is without paying?

it's all chads anyway. sorry massa
Chads.org and it's not even a joke too many slayers like to shit on us subhuman there, I can't argue without a single user saying dnr subhuman

Last edited:
I have no doubt that @Master is celebrating Hannukah by counting the shekels left by the intelligence agencies and the people who pay for the VIP while he is one of Looksfags Chads in there.

Last edited:
DDOS .org (in watchdogs)

Yeah but at least that's not pushed in your face like on .org
Idk what it means with ‘no ads’ either. I thought ads only showed up if you are a lurker with no acc

Idk what it means with ‘no ads’ either. I thought ads only showed up if you are a lurker with no acc

I have no doubt that @Master is celebrating Hannukah by counting the shekels left by the intelligence agencies and the people who pay for the VIP while he is one of Looksfags Chads in there.
Master is ugly asf he aint no Chad he is some black dude who is fat asf with a flat face

Master is ugly asf he aint no Chad he is some black dude who is fat asf with a flat face

Thats what everyone is saying and copycatting, why no photo?

Thats what everyone is seeing and copycatting, why no photo?
I could show you since it's public I will hopefully not get banned right? Mods do not ban me this is public information and I have posted his face on .org and .net without any consequences. He has even replied to me multiple time making jokes or telling me to use better pictures which proves that I am not doing something wrong. Hopefully

This is Master:

View: https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-67192726

Last edited:
I could show you since it's public I will hopefully not get banned right? Mods do not ban me this is public information and I have posted his face on .org and .net without any consequences. He has even replied to me multiple time making jokes or telling me to use better pictures which proves that I am not doing something wrong. Hopefully

This is Master:
View attachment 1211782View attachment 1211783View attachment 1211784View attachment 1211787

>refuses to elaborate
>walks away

This is Master:
View attachment 1211782View attachment 1211783View attachment 1211784View attachment 1211787

Where is the pic with red shirt from?

This is Master:

A quick search would tell you that it is indeed named and not this forum he is hosting.

A quick search would tell you that it is indeed named and not this forum he is hosting.
? That's master lmaoo he already posted his face on .net AND he is running this forum bro

You can change your name for free if you're a foid and send nudes