Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Oreo Man drops his album

I''m getting stomped out in Goro's lair"

:feelskek:

and the grammy goes to...

Last edited:
Luther Vandross and Barry White eat your hearts out!

Damn haven't seen this nigga in a while

the legend blesses us with his presence :feelsaww:

Dude thinks he's good..

I like the dude but he doesn't get his voice sucks, maybe nobody tells him about it but with spit coming out of his mouth and his horrible voice and I'm not saying it's his fault I get some people just can't communicate throughout the day for social pressure or even hum (like me) but his voice just sucks in a song; I'd rather listen to his motivational speeches or doomer videos

Whatever; everyone should keep trying or die, nobody should judge them but they should be so desperate that if they're not living the life of a king just die just die

Dude thinks he's good..

I like the dude but he doesn't get his voice sucks, maybe nobody tells him about it but with spit coming out of his mouth and his horrible voice and I'm not saying it's his fault I get some people just can't communicate throughout the day for social pressure or even hum (like me) but his voice just sucks in a song; I'd rather listen to his motivational speeches or doomer videos

Whatever; everyone should keep trying or die, nobody should judge them but they should be so desperate that if they're not living the life of a king just die just die
Jfl at your life if you think he's serious about signing. He's just having fun.