Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oren Jew bkk

O

Oren33355

Banned
-
Hey, this is Oren, I'm one of the veterans of the forum. I'm one of the first to discover that in Thailand there are also easy fucks for the ugly. What's new with me? I had a failed nose operation that wasted a lot of money. Anyway, I wanted to talk about how being one who can not get women is not even special nowadays. Another successful young man in my family is 23 years old and a permanent bachelor, and he looks 2 points above me. I am now on vacation in the family and it seems that everyone under 5 does not get a girlfriend.

And Thailand? The girls in Bangkok are no longer enthusiastic about ordinary ugly rectangles. You should have blue eyes and blonde hair should be a chad. The North chang Mai is still likely to be good option for ugly white in 2018, but the next target I put on his eyes is Vietnam ho chi minh

so what are you trying to say? that's its over

North chang Mai or bust