Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ordered food last night and forgot to put my eye patch on before answering the door...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
I didn't know the food would get here that fast. I heard the knocking on my door just as I was stepping away for my jerryrigged bidet after squatshitting. I forgot about my eye patch in my other room and just went to the door... HUGE MISTAKE. I opened the door and it was a 6'2, BARELY LEGAL, SKINNY STACY. I quickly grabbed the food and said the usual "thanks, have a good evening" shit you say too all delivery people. She had the most creeped out and disgusted look her face. I literally made her feel violated by my enophthalmos and asymmetrical brow ridge. As she walked away, she pulled the bottom of her shorts down the way foids do when they think some "creep" is looking at their ass, I didn't even look at her ass until she did that though. I was looking at her hair, which looked like it was from the 80's. They also forgot my breadsticks.

You don't even have to leave your house to experience lookism. This is why I never go outside. I really wish there was a way to request ugly and/or old delivery drivers whenever you order food.

this sound sounds fake as fuck.i have ordered food for at least once every week for the past 3 years and only once did i have a girl and even then she was a 4.5/10 at best.

THAT'S BRUTAL MOGGING!

Nature is cruel. There is no God!
There's probably a Devil though.
Her innocent looking smile made me pre coom the moment I opened the door.

Tall, white, young, JB stacy looking...
Meanwhile, ethnic manlets are literally banned by law from even talking to tallfoids, which happen to be the best foids.

this sound sounds fake as fuck.i have ordered food for at least once every week for the past 3 years and only once did i have a girl and even then she was a 4.5/10 at best.
Cope, the other day a 7/10 Arabic foid delivered my food for Uber Eats

I live between the poor blacks and the rich whites. The place I normally order from is in a middle class part of town but they were closed so the nearest location was in a rich area, the second or third richest area around here so the stacy who delivered my food was probably from the rich part of town.

when I order food, I pay online and tell them (in the special requests section) to just leave it on the doormat and ring the bell

I didn't know the food would get here that fast. I heard the knocking on my door just as I was stepping away for my jerryrigged bidet after squatshitting. I forgot about my eye patch in my other room and just went to the door... HUGE MISTAKE. I opened the door and it was a 6'2, BARELY LEGAL, SKINNY STACY. I quickly grabbed the food and said the usual "thanks, have a good evening" shit you say too all delivery people. She had the most creeped out and disgusted look her face. I literally made her feel violated by my enophthalmos and asymmetrical brow ridge. As she walked away, she pulled the bottom of her shorts down the way foids do when they think some "creep" is looking at their ass, I didn't even look at her ass until she did that though. I was looking at her hair, which looked like it was from the 80's. They also forgot my breadsticks.

You don't even have to leave your house to experience lookism. This is why I never go outside. I really wish there was a way to request ugly and/or old delivery drivers whenever you order food.
In curry land all the the delivery is done by pajeet tier curries. I mog them cuz of gymcelling.

6'2" foid hmmmm

Tbh , what kind of Stacy is doing Uber eats

Why do you have an eye patch?

You experienced lookism, by being incel.

Cope, the other day a 7/10 Arabic foid delivered my food for Uber Eats
literally has never happened to me.brutal.
I live between the poor blacks and the rich whites. The place I normally order from is in a middle class part of town but they were closed so the nearest location was in a rich area, the second or third richest area around here so the stacy who delivered my food was probably from the rich part of town.
unless her parents cut off her money i can't imagine a stacy delivering food.man now you got me hungry and thinking about chips and burgers fuck.

As she walked away, she pulled the bottom of her shorts down the way foids do when they think some "creep" is looking at their ass,
this is the worst

Sorry for you man

Man you're too weak. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Manlets shouldn't have families with tall stacies. Although, they should be allowed to obtain donor eggs from such female specimen to upgrade their gene pools if they wish to do so.
I'd rather have an artificial womb baby made with an egg from a tall, virgin, stacy than put up with being in a relationship with any foid at all... MGTOW.
Cope, she looked like she was from Teen Gallery or some shit.
literally has never happened to me.brutal.

unless her parents cut off her money i can't imagine a stacy delivering food.man now you got me hungry and thinking about chips and burgers fuck.
I've seen richfag college chads working shitty jobs part time just because their parents won't give them allowance (more in one week than we make in half a year) unless thy wagecuck to "build character".
this is the worst
Legit sui fuel

jesus christ at this brutality

mogs me at living in a place covered by food delivery

BTW feel ya bro...