Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ordered a steel bat and a hatchet from amazon

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
My steel bat....oh yes DADDYS BACK IN BUSINESS BABY:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:
31qVSPMQy3L AC SY1000

And it's time to go to the workshop
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: gunna destroy some old damn objects with this beauty:ha..feels: So long fucking OLD INCORRECT COMPUTERS THAT CANT FUNCTION FOR SHIT:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: it's time to KNEEL BEFORE YOUR TRUE GOD:feelsree:

Last edited:
Beta uprising when?

I'm raising a new Infanterie division

Come join the one final assault :feelsLSD:

Hey Glowniggers: We are irony bros here

But I like '90s computers... :feelsbadman:
ShUT YO GODDAMN MOUTH YOU WILL WATCH YOUR SHITTY MONITOR ROBOT GET WRENCHED BY MY LOVELY STEEL BAT :feelsree: do you want some mash potatoes as we start the ritual:feelsaww:
happy the walking dead GIF by FOXtvUK

Do you think some glowies get blackpilled as occupational hazard, and end up sending a bullet to the skull from their service pistol?
No, because their wives boyfriends will never allow this to happen. They are to busy licking nigger cum out of their wives used up holes.

Do you think some glowies get blackpilled as occupational hazard, and end up sending a bullet to the skull from their service pistol?
It would be based if he took care of his glowie co workers first.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back